Opening comments Edit
Hi everyone, With your help we were able to quickly identify and then act on some of the issues we saw shortly after the Progression Update. We expect these fixes will improve your play experience – especially for players who saw some of their Interceptor Class Star Cards rarities swap around.
The Star Wars Battlefront II Team
Heroes and Special Units Edit
- Blaster-wielding Heroes and Special Units are now moving at their correct speed again
- Fixed an issue where some Interceptor Class Star Cards had their rarity levels swapped
General Improvements and Bugfixes Edit
- Fixed an issue with Locked / Unlocked Star Cards showing the incorrect state
- Fixed a stuttering issue with DX11/12 for AMD GPU players during gameplay
- Fixed an issue with players getting a black screen when deploying
- Various crash fixes
Known Issues Edit
- Darth Maul’s SABER THROW ability does not always hit its target
- Sometimes, upon completing the Rodian appearance challenge the awarded crate does not display any contents. The Rodian appearance is still awarded as intended.
|DICE's Star Wars Battlefront IIUpdates of|