|74-Z Speeder Bike|
The 74-Z Speeder Bike is the Scout Vehicle used by the Galactic Empire, Galactic Republic, and the Rebel Alliance. It has a Blaster Cannon as a primary weapon, but has no secondary weapon. It handles in the same way as the BARC Speeder or the STAP, but is noticeably faster with a more powerful, slower firing gun. The 74-Z Speeder is not called this in the game itself. When the targeting reticule is placed over the speeder, it is simply called a "Speeder Bike". The 74-Z is replaced on Hoth by the Tauntaun, and on Naboo by the Kaadu.
|Laser Cannon||Infinite Shots|
|Laser Cannon||Infinite Shots|
Weak Point Edit
- Whilst the 74-Z is an Imperial speeder bike it can also be used by Wookiees, Rebel Alliance, and in SWBFI by the Galactic Republic on Tatooine: Dune Sea. It can be used by any unit that manages to steal one from the enemy base.
- Oddly enough, it is usually safer to just run over your opponents rather than shoot them in open maps such as the Dune Sea from Star Wars Battlefront I.
- The 74-Z speeder bike has some sort of a glitch that allows it to crash into a vehicle and destroy it.
- If you hit a infantry unit with a laser bolt on this speeder bike, it can be killed with one shot.
- In Battlefront 1, the speeder bike is the fastest land vehicle avalible.
- With the right speed and enough open area, you could "straft" your speeder bike in Battlefront 1 as an effective way of running over people.
- As the Separatist, Republic, and Imperial army's all have their own scout vehicles the Rebels should also have their own, but do not. Such as the V-25 Light Speeder which was cut during pre-production.
- 74-Zs were first seen in Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi they were used by Scout Troopers and stolen by Luke Skywalker and Leia Organa.
- Running over a Hero with this Speeder Bike will instantly kill the hero
- In the PC port of SWBF1, the speeder's guns will overheat at a normal pace, while in the ps2 port the cooldown time is so short that you can virtually fire for a very long time without overheating.
- Endor: Bunker
- Kashyyyk: Beachhead
- Mygeeto: War-torn City
- Yavin 4: Temple
- Tatooine: Dune Sea
- Naboo: Plains
- Back to Vehicles
| The Galactic Empire |
|Imperial Units||Stormtrooper · Shock Trooper · Scout Trooper · Imperial Engineer · Imperial Officer · Dark Trooper ·|
|NPC Units||Royal Guard · Dark Trooper Phase III · Imperial Fleet Officer · Wookiee Clone|
|Land Vehicles||AT-AT · AT-ST · IFT-T · A5-RX Battle Tank · 74-Z Speeder Bike · Sentinel-class Landing Craft|
|Space Vehicles||TIE Fighter · TIE Bomber · TIE Interceptor · TIE Defender · TIE Advanced · Slave I · Theta-class shuttle · Victory II-class Frigate · Interdictor-class Star Destroyer · Imperial Star Destroyer ·|
| The Galactic Republic |
|Rebublic Units||Clone Trooper · Heavy Trooper · Clone Sharpshooter · Clone Engineer · Clone Commander · Jet Trooper ·|
|Customisable Units||Clone Commando · Clone Commander Neyo · Clone Commander Cody · AT-RT Driver · Clone Commander Bacara|
|Land Vehicles||AT-TE · AT-RT · IFT-X · A5-RX Battle Tank · BARC Speeder · 74-Z Speeder Bike · LA-AT Gunship · Republic Starfighter|
|Space Vehicles||ARC-170 Starfighter · V-Wing · Republic Interceptor · LA-AT Gunship · Acclamator-class Assault Ship · Victory II-class Frigate · Republic Attack Cruiser|
| The Rebel Alliance |
|Rebel Units||Rebel Soldier · Rebel Vanguard · Rebel Marksman · Rebel Smuggler · Bothan Spy · Wookiee Warrior ·|
|Land Vehicles||Rebel Combat Tank · Rebel Combat Landspeeder · T4-B Heavy Tank · Snowspeeder · 74-Z Speeder Bike|
|Space Vehicles||X-Wing · Y-Wing · A-Wing · Alliance Assault Craft · B-Wing · Millennium Falcon · Corellian Corvette · Rebel Transport · Nebulon B-class Frigate · Mon Calamari Star Cruiser · Home One|