The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- "The AAT serves as the Separatists' front line assault vehicle. Designed to wipe out enemy troops, the AAT boasts a powerful laser cannon capable of punching through enemy ranks."
- — In-game Description
The AAT, or Armored Assault Tank, is a ground Reinforcement vehicle in DICE's Star Wars Battlefront II. The AAT is the main tank for the Separatists and can be played in Galactic Assault and Capital Supremacy.
- "The AAT isn't a subtle instrument. Its powerful weapons wreak havoc on anyone foolish enough to stand in its way."
- — Website descriptionThe AAT is a relatively slow moving vehicle, but has high health and high damage to compensate. However, the AAT should not leave its rear exposed, as the rear is more susceptible to damage. The Siege Mode ability locks the AAT down in place, which allows the use of its heavy laser cannon to deal high damage to infantry and vehicles even at longer ranges. When engaging enemies at a closer range, the High Explosive Shells can be used to devastate targets caught in its blast radius, although the range of the shells are limited. The AAT is also effective at taking out air support with its Linked Fire, especially LAAT Gunships.
Health and MovementEdit
|Health Statistics for AAT|
|Base Health|| 1000|
|Health Regen Rate||80 health/sec|
|Regen Delay|| 10 sec|
|Damage||60 (Explosion: 80)|
|Rate of Fire||180 RPM|
|Range|| No damage drop-off|
(Blast Radius: 2 meters
Inner Blast Radius: 0.75 meters)
|Overheat||17 shots (0.06 heat per shot)|
|Overheat Penalty||2.5 seconds|
|Passive Cooldown Delay||0.8 seconds|
|Passive Cooldown||0.6 heat per second|
|In-game Description||Fires both primary lasers simultaneously for a limited time|
|Effect||Doubles damage output|
|Ability Duration|| 9 seconds
|Ability Cooldown||6 seconds|
|In-game Description||Activates the heavy laser cannon at the price of mobility|
|Damage|| 120 (Explosion: 200)
|Effect||Prevents AAT from moving; activates central cannon|
|Area of Effect|| Blast Radius: 3.5 meters|
Inner Blast Radius: 1.5 meters
|Ability Cooldown||10 seconds|
|In-game Description||Activates launch tubes to fire six energy shells|
|Damage||20 (Explosion: 150)|
|Area of Effect|| (Blast Radius: 3 meters|
Inner Blast Radius: 1 meters)
|Ability Cooldown|| 10 seconds
- In the movies, the AAT is piloted by four Battle Droids. A Commander Battle Droid, a Pilot Battle Droid and two Battle Droids gunners and is able to carry six additional Battle Droids onto the battlefield while in the game it could only be piloted by a single Battle Droid.
- The AAT has different paint jobs depending on the game mode that it is in. In Galactic Assault, they will sport the Trade Federation paint job as seen in The Phantom Menace. While in Capital Supremacy, it will sport the color scheme and logo of the Separatists as seen in The Clone Wars.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.