- "The All Terrain Recon Transport, predecessor of the AT-ST, provides excellent ground support against both hostile troops and vehicles."
- — In-game description
The AT-RT, also known as All Terrain Recon Transport, is a playable ground vehicle in DICE's Star Wars Battlefront II for the Galactic Republic and Rebel Alliance. It is part of the Armor class, a class of ground vehicles of which the AT-ST is also a part, and costs 400 Battle Points to spawn.
The AT-RT is a small and fast vehicle. Its fast speed allows the player to move around maps quickly and escape enemies more easily when needed. The AT-RT can dispose of infantry decently, with direct hits dealing 45 damage. The Ion Charge ability allows the AT-RT to hold its own against enemy vehicles as well, and its damage can be boosted significantly with the Improved Weapon Systems Star Card.
The one glaring flaw to this vehicle is the lack of protection for the driver, making it critical for the driver to rely on the vehicle's speed and maneuverability to avoid getting killed. Like the Tauntaun and 74-Z Speeder Bike , the vehicle has two health bars; 500 for the AT-RT and 300 for the driver. While it is still an open target, the driver itself has 40% damage reduction, which improves its survivability.
Health and Movement
|Health Statistics for AT-RT|
|Health Regen Rate||100 health/sec|
|Regen Delay||10 sec|
|Health Statistics for Driver|
|Base Health|| 300|
(40% Damage Reduction)
|Health Regen Rate||30 health/sec|
|Regen Delay||6 sec|
|Damage||45-40 (Explosion: 21)|
|Rate of Fire||300 RPM|
|Damage per Second||330-305 DPS|
|Range|| Start damage drop-off: 100 meters|
End damage drop-off: 200 meters
(Blast Radius: 0.8 meters
Inner Blast Radius: 0.5 meters)
|Overheat||20 shots (0.05 heat per shot)|
|Overheat Penalty||1 seconds|
|Passive Cooldown Delay||2 seconds|
|Passive Cooldown||0.6 heat per second|
|In-game Description||The MOTION SCAN detects and highlights enemy soldiers while active.|
|Effect||Reveals enemies to the AT-RT and allies|
|Ability Duration||5 seconds|
|Ability Cooldown||14 seconds|
- Motion Scan: The Motion Scan detects and highlights enemy soldiers while active.
- Duration: 5 seconds; with Improved Sensors, this increases to 7 / 9 / 12 / 15 seconds
- Cooldown: 14 seconds
- ION Charge: Apply an ION Charge to your regular ammunition for a short time. Highly effective against vehicles.
- Duration: 7 seconds
- Cooldown: 20 seconds
- Damage can be boosted with Improved Weapon Systems by 25% / 27.5% / 32.5% / 40%
- Repair: Repair the vehicle on the spot. Manually initiate maintenance systems, increasing hull integrity over a short period of time.
- Cooldown: 18 seconds; with Fast Recharge, this decreases to 13.5 / 13.05 / 12.15 / 10.8 seconds
- Whatever class the player has selected before spawning into the AT-RT is the appearance of the pilot of the AT-RT.
- There is a glitch where the AT-RT can become completely invisible, so the player can appear as if they are floating in the air. This is visible to both friendly and enemy players, although the shadow of the AT-RT will appear behind the player.
- Improved the firing crosshair on the AT-RT and Tauntaun for accuracy. The crosshair will now not be disappearing completely when firing is temporarily blocked by activating an ability.
- Firing on the AT-RT is now temporarily blocked only when activating the Repair ability.
- AT-RT firing is now blocked for the duration of the Repair ability.
- Reduced the active time of the ION Charge ability from 10 to 7 seconds and fixed an issue that would cause the weapon to overheat during that time.
- Fixed an issue that would prevent land vehicles to take damage from Lightsaber Heroes.
- Fixed an issue where the HUD would indicate that friendly forces are taking damage when being hit with by the Ion Charge ability on the AT-RT.
- Fixed an issue that prevented player to deploy in the AT-RT during the first phase of Galactic Assault on Hoth.}}
|The Rebel Alliance and New Republic|
|The Galactic Republic in DICE's Star Wars Battlefront II|