|Force Power 1:|
Aayla Secura is one of the few Jedi Knights that is able to use two lightsabers in tandem, allowing her great reach, and the ability to take on multiple enemies at once, similar to General Grievous. Aayla is a very formidable adversary, capable of cutting through many foes at once. Her attacks are somewhat slow, although she can deal lots of damage with her 2 lightsabers.
In Hero Assault, Aayla is a popular choice because her attacks can connect with multiple adversaries at once. She is average in resilience, but is noticeably less resilient than Han Solo and Chewbacca.
|Aayla's Lightsabers||Infinite Use|
|Saber Throw||Infinite Use|
|Force Pull||Infinite Use|
- In the games, Aayla uses a form of lightsaber combat called Jar'Kai, which is a variation of Form 6, Niman, whereas in the Star Wars universe, Aayla uses Form 5, Djem So.
- Also in Star Wars: Battlefront II, Secura has a one green saber and one blue one (blue and purple sabers in the Beta and PSP version), but only has a single blue saber in the Star Wars universe.
- Also, oddly enough, Aayla can only throw one lightsaber at a time. This may be due to that she wasn't programmed to do commit such act, or else that would take a lot of concentration.
- Aayla's jumping attack is the same as Luke Skywalker's. Her running move is the same type as Obi-Wan's.
- She is voiced by Rachel Reenstra in Star Wars: Battlefront II.
- Back to Heroes and Villains
- Aayla Secura on Wookieepedia
| Heroes/Villains |
|Galactic Republic||Aayla Secura · Falon Grey · Ferroda · Ki-Adi-Mundi · Kit Fisto · Mace Windu · Obi-Wan Kenobi · X2 · Yoda|
|Galactic Empire||Anakin Skywalker · Boba Fett · The Emperor · Darth Vader · IG-88 · X1|
|Separatist Alliance||Asajj Ventress · Count Dooku · Darth Maul · Darth Sidious · General Grievous · Jango Fett|
|Rebel Alliance||Admiral Ackbar · Chewbacca · Col Serra · Han Solo · Lando Calrissian · Luke Skywalker · Obi-Wan Kenobi · Princess Leia · Rahm Kota · Yoda|