- "Padawan to Obi-Wan Kenobi, Anakin Skywalker became a Jedi Knight during the Clone Wars. Secretly married to Padmé Amidala, he was the biological father of Leia and Luke."
- — In-game Description
As the Chosen One, Anakin Skywalker is a powerhouse. A largely offensive hero, Anakin channels his emotions and inner conflict into his Force powers and abilities, and despite still being on the light side, Anakin can momentarily tap into the dark side.
Anakin's Passionate Strike ability deals high damage to the enemy hit by it. The Passionate Strike also breaks an enemy's guard, allowing Anakin to deal damage to lightsaber heroes blocking him.
Anakin brings enemies to him with his Pull Dominance, where enemies fall at his feet and take some damage, allowing Anakin to finish them off with his melee attacks.
Anakin unleashes a massive burst of power all around him in a circular radius with his Heroic Might ability. Anakin can charge up Heroic might with the more enemy players damage him (though Anakin also takes less damage while charging up Heroic Might), allowing Anakin to maximize his power and deal more damage to enemies within his large range.
Finally, Anakin taps slightly into the dark side with his unique, fourth ability: Retribution. While he and nearby allies take damage, Anakin's Retribution charges up. When Retribution is used, Anakin uses the Force to grasp and choke all enemies around him, dealing a high amount of damage to those caught in his punishing grip.
- "Anakin's second lightsaber was constructed after the first battle of Geonosis where his first lightsaber was destroyed."
- — In-game Description
|Anakin Skywalker's Lightsaber|
|In-game Description||Anakin unleashes a heavy strike, breaking his opponent's guard and dealing high damage.|
|Damage|| 250 (Non-heroes)|
|Ability Cooldown||12 seconds|
|In-game Description||Anakin pulls enemies in front of him to a center point, leaving them open for attacks.|
|Damage|| 100 (Non-heroes)|
|Ability Cooldown||15 seconds|
Star Cards Edit
Boost Cards Edit
|Tenacious||Massive Strikes||Pressure||Control The Force||Reprisal|
|Fierce Fighter||Attraction||Raw Strength||All Of Them|
Victory Poses Edit
- I Am Ready
- I'll Take You Now
- "This is where the fun begins."
- — First emote
- "You call this a diplomatic solution?"
- — Second emote
- "Obi-Wan's gonna kill me."
- — Third emote
- "A wise Jedi once said, 'Nothing happens by accident.'"
- — Fourth emote
- "My powers have doubled since the last time we met, Count!"
- — Banter with Count Dooku
- "General Grievous. You're shorter than I expected."
- — Banter with General Grievous
- "I will not give in to you. Ever!"
- — Banter with Darth Vader
- The Dark Side persona of Anakin Skywalker, Darth Vader, is already playable in the game as a separate hero for the Galactic Empire despite being the same person.
- It was at once believed by some that Vader's presence in the game meant that Anakin could not be in the game due to contradicting canon, but this theory was shot down by a developer.
- Anakin Skywalker's attack animations were datamined from the game's files after the Battle of Geonosis Update and leaked by dataminers.
- After the Darth Tyranus Update, more of Anakin's animations were also datamined, including updated attack animations and his front-end menu pose animations.
- Anakin's emotes and their respective animations were also datamind prior to their official announcement. They were found to be called: "Fun Begins," "Diplomatic Solution," "ObiWanKill," and "A Wise Jedi."
- Anakin's ability names were also datamined prior to their official announcement. They were found to be called: "Retribution," "Pull Dominance," and "Heroic Impact."
- Anakin has the same walking and jumping animation as Darth Vader.
- Anakin is one of the first heroes to have four abilities instead of just three.
- Balanced Anakin Skywalker’s “Heroic Might” ability. The max radius of the ability is now locked to 20 meters and max base damage to 450 points.
- ↑ THE PAST, PRESENT, AND FUTURE OF STAR WARS™ BATTLEFRONT™ II: New Clone Wars era content is coming starting this fall, including Geonosis, Obi-Wan Kenobi, and General Grievous.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 OUR UPDATED STAR WARS™BATTLEFRONT™ II ROADMAP DETAILS WHAT’S AHEAD
- ↑ February Community Calendar
- ↑ ANIMATING ANAKIN SKYWALKER IN STAR WARS™ BATTLEFRONT™ II on the Star Wars Battlefront II website