- "Distinguishing itself from other speeders of the era, the BARC's popularity extended beyond its role as a reconnaissance vehicle. In addition to seeing heavy combat during the Clone Wars, civilian models were adopted by law enforcement."
- — In-game Description
The BARC Speeder (Biker Advanced Recon Commando Speeder) is a Speeder vehicle for the Galactic Republic in DICE's Star Wars Battlefront II. It was released on November 28, 2018 along with the new Geonosis map in Galactic Assault.
Health and MovementEdit
- Motion Scan: Using this ability will detect all nearby enemies within close proximity to the BARC.
- Heat Sink: When used, the BARC's primary will no longer overheat for a short duration of time, allowing for focused fire upon an enemy.
- Laser Barrage: A rapid-fire burst of cannon fire that charges up and unleashes high damage onto its target.
- The BARC Speeder is the first Speeder vehicle for the Galactic Republic in the game.
- BARC speeder on Wookieepedia
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.