The Battle on Scarif Update is an upcoming update for DICE's Star Wars Battlefront II that is set to be released in mid-April 2020. It was originally scheduled for a release sometime in March 2020, but was delayed due to safety and health precautions taken by the team as a result of the 2019-20 coronavirus pandemic.
The update most noticeably will add the Galactic Civil War era to Supremacy and Instant Action. The update will also add a new map set on Scarif, which returns from the previous game. It will also add the sequel trilogy capital ship maps to Co-Op.
Other noticeable changes and additions:
Currently, the only bug known to be fixed in this update is one where if one would attempt to matchmake into a mode like Galactic Assault or Heroes vs. Villains, all of the other tiles would show that they are looking for a game.
A Community Transmission detailing the update will be released soon.
Patch notes Edit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 Quick update on The Battle on Scarif on the Star Wars Battlefront Forums
- ↑ Tweet by Ben Walke (@BenWalke). "Next month." (Source)
- ↑ Tweet by Ben Walke (@BenWalke). "We'll have more on Age of Rebellion Instant Action next month." (Source)
- ↑ Comment by user DAN1637IEL on Reddit. "Scarif will come in March month." (Image) (Source)
- ↑ Tweet by Ben Walke (@BenWalke). "Correct." (Source)
- ↑ The Age of Rebellion Community Update video
- ↑ Bug description, including F8RGE confirming it would be fixed in the next update
|DICE's Star Wars Battlefront IIUpdates of|