Star Wars Battlefront II Edit
Caused by Edit
In Battlefront II, Blinded is a status effect caused by the following Star Cards and unit abilities:
- Flash Pistol ( Assault Ability Card)
- Flash Grenade ( Officer default ability)
- Improved Flash Grenade (Officer Ability Card)
When the player is blinded, the player's screen becomes blurred for a few seconds.
The player knows when enemies are blinded by the following indicators:
- The word "BLINDED" will appear above the enemy
- The enemy will shield their eyes with their arm
This status effect is most effective around corners and at capture points by blinding enemies that might be camping there. The Assault's Flash Pistol is designed for one-on-one engagements and does not cause damage, while the Officer's Flash Grenades are most effective against groups of enemies. The Officer's Flash Grenade also inflicts a small amount of damage.
- Heroes can no longer deactivate their lightsaber while blinded.
- Removed movement impairing effects that would occur when affected by the Officer's Flash Grenade.
Star Wars Battlefront Edit
Caused by Edit
In Battlefront, Blinded is a status effect caused by the following Star Cards and unit abilities:
- Flash Grenade (Star Card)
- Sonic Imploder (Rogue One: Scarif expansion pack Star Card and Death Trooper ability)
When the player is blinded, the player's screen turns bright white and the frame at the instant they were blinded stays on-screen for a few seconds.
The player knows when they have blinded an enemy when they receive a hit marker indication after their Flash Grenade or Sonic Imploder detonates.
This Star Card is best used around corners where enemies might be camping. Note that the player can blind themselves with their own Flash Grenade. The player must be quick, as enemies are Blinded for only a short time and the enemy's movements are not restricted, allowing them to pre-fire or roll away to safety.
- Blinding a player using the Flash Grenade now gives a hit marker indication.
- Added a screenshot component to give [blinding] an extra disorienting effect
|Status Effects in DICE's Star Wars Battlefront and Star Wars Battlefront II|
|Star Wars Battlefront|
|Star Wars Battlefront II|