Star Wars Battlefront
The player's screen turns bright white and the frame at the instant they were blinded stays on-screen for a few seconds.
The player knows when they have blinded an enemy when they receive a hit marker indication after their Flash Grenade/Sonic Imploder detonates.
This Star Card is best used around corners where enemies might be camping. Note that the player can blind themselves with their own Flash Grenade. The player must be quick, as enemies are Blinded for only a short time and the enemy's movements are not restricted, allowing them to pre-fire or roll away to safety.
- Blinding a player using the Flash Grenade now gives a hit marker indication.
- Added a screenshot component to give [blinding] an extra disorienting effect
Star Wars Battlefront II
- Flash Pistol ( Assault Ability Card)
- Flash Grenade ( Officer default ability)
- Improved Flash Grenade (Officer Ability Card)
The player's screen becomes blurred for a few seconds.
The player knows when enemies are blinded when:
- The word "BLINDED" appears above their player model
- The enemy tries to cover their eyes with their arm
This status effect is most effective around corners and at capture points, blinding enemies that might be camping there. The Assault's Flash Pistol is designed for one-on-one engagements and does not cause damage, while the Officer's Flash Grenades are most effective against groups of enemies. They also inflict a small amount of damage.
- Heroes can no longer deactivate their lightsaber while blinded.
- Removed movement impairing effects that would occur when affected by the Officer's Flash Grenade.
|Status Effects in DICE's Star Wars Battlefront and Star Wars Battlefront II|
|Star Wars Battlefront|
|Star Wars Battlefront II|