Star Wars BattlefrontEdit
- "Don't get in my way."
- — Intro Dialogue
Boba Fett is a highly versatile Hero character equipped with a variety of powerful weapons. The use of his Thruster Pack gives him an element of verticality that can be difficult to track. His primary weapon is the EE-3 Blaster Rifle.
Weapons & Abilities Edit
Boba Fett is equipped with the following abilities:
- Trait: Passive scan distance and Jetpack recharge every 3rd second.
- Level 0: Scan 5m, Jetpack 0%
- Level 1: Scan 10m, Jetpack 6%
- Level 2: Scan 15m, Jetpack 12%
- Level 3: Scan 30m, Jetpack 18%
- Wrist Rocket: This long ranged ability allows Boba Fett to fire a powerful rocket from his wrist. This originally locked onto an enemy at any distance, but an update changed it to only lock on within 25 in-game meters of the target. The lock on ability was also temporarily taken away to not lock on until the former update allowed it again.
- Flame Thrower: This short ranged ability allows Boba Fett to disintegrate rebels with fire.
- Thruster Pack: Boba Fett's version of the thruster pack has its own way of functioning. Rather than boosting him a certain distance as the regular one would, it allows him to hover above ground. It can only be used for a certain amount of time before it needs to recharge.
Boba Fett was given a hero trait, along with the other vanilla heroes in Battlefront, as a part of the Scarif DLC patch. Boba Fett's trait gives him an increased amount of jetpack sustainability with each kill or damage dealt to opposing heroes. This means that as Boba Fett increase his trait level, he will be able to use his jetpack for a greater period of time. This will enable Boba Fett to be a primary threat in the air, where he is most effective, rather than on the ground of the Battlefront.
In addition to his main trait, Boba Fett was also given a passive trait of a scan pulse. Since Boba Fett is a Bounty Hunter, he was given a scan pulse in order to enable him to find and hunt down his enemies, only adding to his capabilities on the Battlefront. In a similar manner to his main Hero trait, Boba Fett's passive trait will increase in level as he kills enemies or deals damage to opposing Heroes. This passive trait will increase at the same rate as Boba Fett's main trait. As Boba Fett increases his trait level, the scan pulse will span across a greater distance of the playing field, increasing the size and range of Boba Fett's scan pulse. This trait will allow Boba Fett to spot an increasing number of enemies across a greater distance, increasing his effectiveness as a hero and his ability to find and kill his enemies on the Battlefront.
- "I always hit my mark."
- — Upon killing an enemy
- "Get 'em off me!"
- — At low health
- "Nowhere left for you to run, Solo!"
- — Upon damaging Han Solo
- "You're hurt!"
- — Upon killing or injuring an enemy soldier
- — Upon firing a wrist rocket
- "Draw their fire off me!"
- — Upon taking damage or low health
- "No disintegrations."
- — Upon using the Flamethrower
- "That was for Jango."
- — Upon defeating Luke Skywalker
Star Wars Battlefront IIEdit
- "Boba Fett hunts his enemies by ambushing them with concussion missiles and deadly wrist rockets, all the while staying on the move with his jetpack."
- — In-game Description
Boba Fett is the most mobile villian in Battlefront II, capable of traversing a map quickly and reaching heights that no other character can. His jetpack allows for attacks at high speeds, but burns fuel quickly, requiring the player to stop flying for a period of time. His jetpack is also very susceptible to explosives and splash damage, as it knocks Boba out of flight and makes him flail back down.
- "Produced by BlasTech Industries, the EE-3 carbine rifle is capable of firing a three-round burst at the cost of accuracy."
- — In-game Description
|Boba Fett's EE-3|
|Range|| Start damage drop-off: 20 meters|
End damage drop-off: 40 meters
|Rate of Fire||120 Burst RPM|
|Passive Cooldown||1 heat per second|
|Passive Cooldown Delay||0.7 seconds|
|Overheat||9 bursts + 1 extra shot, 28 shots (0.111, 0.037 heat per shot)|
|Overheat Penalty||0.7 seconds|
|In-game Description||Boba Fett fires a single concussion shot, dazing enemies caught in the blast.|
|Effect||Obscures target's vision|
|Ability Cooldown||15 seconds|
Boost Cards Edit
|Quick Refill||Bounty Claimed||Extended Exposure||Acute Concussion||Blaster Disabler|
|Fuel Efficiency||Intense Barrage||Death From Above||Anti-Hero Rockets|
- "They will never know what hit them."
- — First emote
- "There's no escape from me."
- — Second emote
- "There's always room for one more in the cargo hold."
- — Third emote
- "If you double the price, I might let you live."
- — Fourth emote
- In Star Wars Battlefront, Both Boba Fett and Han Solo's theme come from the same song known as Carbon Freeze/Darth Vader's Trap/Departure of Boba Fett Medley in The Empire Strikes Back OST.
- In both games, Boba Fett is voiced by Temuera Morrison, who also portrayed Boba's father, Jango Fett, in Attack of the Clones, as well as the clone troopers seen throughout Attack of the Clones and Revenge of the Sith.