Star Wars BattlefrontEdit
- "Don't get in my way."
- — Intro Dialogue
Boba Fett is a highly versatile Hero character equipped with a variety of powerful weapons. The use of his Thruster Pack gives him an element of verticality that can be difficult to track. His primary weapon is the EE-3 Blaster Rifle.
This long ranged ability allows Boba Fett to fire a powerful rocket from his wrist. This originally locked onto an enemy at any distance, but an update changed it to only lock on within 25 in-game meters of the target. The lock on ability was also temporarily taken away to not lock on until the former update allowed it again.
This short ranged ability allows Boba Fett to disintegrate rebels with fire.
Boba Fett's version of the thruster pack has its own way of functioning. Rather than boosting him a certain distance as the regular one would, it allows him to hover above ground. It can only be used for a certain amount of time before it needs to recharge.
Boba Fett was given a hero trait, along with the other vanilla heroes in Battlefront, as a part of the Scarif DLC patch. Boba Fett's trait gives him an increased amount of jetpack sustainability with each kill or damage dealt to opposing heroes. This means that as Boba Fett increase his trait level, he will be able to use his jetpack for a greater period of time. This will enable Boba Fett to be a primary threat in the air, where he is most effective, rather than on the ground of the Battlefront.
In addition to his main trait, Boba Fett was also given a passive trait of a scan pulse. In a similar manner to his main Hero trait, Boba Fett's passive trait will increase in level as he kills enemies or deals damage to opposing Heroes. This passive trait will increase at the same rate as Boba Fett's main trait. As Boba Fett increases his trait level, the scan pulse will span across a greater distance of the playing field, increasing the size and range of Boba Fett's scan pulse.
Scan 5m, Jetpack 0%
Scan 10m, Jetpack 6%
Scan 15m, Jetpack 12%
Scan 30m, Jetpack 18%
- "I always hit my mark."
- — Upon killing an enemy
- "Get 'em off me!"
- — At low health
- "Nowhere left for you to run, Solo!"
- — Upon damaging Han Solo
- "You're hurt!"
- — Upon killing or injuring an enemy soldier
- — Upon firing a wrist rocket
- "Draw their fire off me!"
- — Upon taking damage or low health
- "No disintegrations."
- — Upon using the Flamethrower
- "That was for Jango."
- — Upon defeating Luke Skywalker
Star Wars Battlefront IIEdit
- "Boba Fett hunts his enemies by ambushing them with concussion missiles and deadly wrist rockets, all the while staying on the move with his jetpack."
- — In-game Description
Boba Fett returns in DICE's Star Wars Battlefront II as a Villain for the Galactic Empire. His abilities were altered from those seen in the previous instalment but he still comes equipped with his iconic jetpack.
Boba Fett is the most mobile villain in Battlefront II, capable of traversing a map quickly and reaching heights that no other character can. His jetpack allows for attacks at high speeds, but burns fuel quickly, requiring the player to stop flying for a period of time. His jetpack is also very susceptible to explosives and splash damage, as it knocks Boba out of flight and makes him flail back down.
Health and MovementEdit
|Health Statistics for Boba Fett|
|Health Regen Rate|| 50 health/sec|
|Max Health Regen||150|
|Regen Delay||5 sec|
|Movement Statistics for Boba Fett|
|Sprint Speed||7 meters/second|
|Maximum Jump Height||2 meters|
|Number of Dodges||2|
|Dodge Length||6.25 meters|
|Boba Fett's EE-3|
|In-game Description||Produced by BlasTech Industries, the EE-3 carbine rifle is capable of firing a three-round burst at the cost of accuracy.|
|Range|| Start damage drop-off: 20 meters|
End damage drop-off: 40 meters
|Rate of Fire||120 BPM, 800 RPM|
|Passive Cooldown||1 heat per second|
|Passive Cooldown Delay||0.7 seconds|
|Overheat||9 bursts + 1 extra shot, 28 shots (0.111, 0.037 heat per shot)|
|Overheat Penalty||0.7 seconds|
|In-game Description||Boba Fett fires a single concussion shot, dazing enemies caught in the blast.|
|Effect|| Obscures target's vision
|Ability Duration|| 5 seconds
|Ability Cooldown||15 seconds|
|In-game Description||A hail of small rockets is launched from Boba Fett's gauntlet.|
|Damage|| 75 per rocket
|Effect|| Fires 5 rockets, dealing damage
|Area of Effect|| Blast Radius: 3 meters|
Inner Blast Radius: 1.5 meters
|Ability Duration||2.4 seconds|
|Ability Cooldown||20 seconds|
|Boba Fett's Jetpack Statistics|
|Horizontal Flight Speed||12.5 meters/second|
|Vertical Flight Speed||12.5 meters/second|
|Fuel Burn Rate (held)|| 20% per second|
|Refuel Rate|| 8.3% per second|
|Quick Refill||Bounty Claimed||Extended Exposure||Acute Concussion||Blaster Disabler|
|Fuel Efficiency||Intense Barrage||Death From Above||Anti-Hero Rockets|
|Legendary Bounty Hunter||Menace From Above||Mission Completed||Put Him In The Cargo Hold|
- "Boba Fett’s position is hidden from enemy radar while For The Hunt is active."
- — First hint
- "Boba Fett’s Concussion Rocket causes enemies to become dazed and unable to see clearly"
- — Second hint
- "Boba Fett’s Jetpack enables him to quickly traverse the map and ambush his enemies from above"
- — Third hint
- "They will never know what hit them."
- — First emote
- "There's no escape from me."
- — Second emote
- "There's always room for one more in the cargo hold."
- — Third emote
- "If you triple the price, I might let you live."
- — Fourth emote
- Added the ability for Boba Fett to dodge and recover from pushes while mid-air.
- Increased base health from 550 to 600.
- Replaced Boba Fett's reticle with a dot. Added a yellow circle when using the ability For The Hunt.
- Fixed several issues with abilities and weapons occasionally not properly outlining enemies. The improvements affect Lando Calrissian's X-8 Night Sniper, Bossk's Predator ability and Boba Fett's For the Hunt ability.
- Corrected the values on the Anti-Hero Rockets Star Card for accuracy. The ability should deal 12 points of bonus damage per rocket at Epic rarity.
- Fixed an issue where Boba Fett's "Bounty Claimed" Star Card would show the wrong icon.
- Fixed an issue where Boba Fett's "For The Hunt" in-game UI was being triggered in the last spot where he activated it, rather than his actual location.
- Old Star Card Name: Information Sharing
- Old Star Card Effect: Reveal enemies to your allies for a part of its duration-
- New Star Card Name: Bounty Claimed
- New Star Card Description: Whenever Boba Fett defeats an enemy trooper, he regains twenty health. Whenever he defeats an enemy hero, he regains even more.
- Improved the weapon sway for Boba Fett's EE-3.
- Fixed an issue on PC where the player got concussed by the grenade when the grenade was deployed within less than 20 meters.
- Fixed an issue in Arcade where Boba Fett's horizontal speed was too fast while using the JET PACK.
- Boba Fett can now properly melee while FOR THE HUNT is active.
- Reduced the forward thrust speed of Boba's Jetpack slightly.
- Increased Base Health from 500 to 550.
- Jet Pack - Jet Pack controllability improved.
- EE-3 - Reduced the minimum dispersion angle from 0.6 to 0.4
- EE-3 - Reduced the maximum dispersion angle from 1.2 to 0.8
- EE-3 - Increased End Damage from 20 to 25
- Increased damage drop-off start distance from 15 to 20 meters.
- Reduced the damage per rocket of Rocket Barrage from 90 to 78.
- Reduced the inner damage radius for each rocket of Rocket Barrage from 2 to 1.5 meters.
- Reduced the outer damage radius for each rocket of Rocket Barrage from 4 to 3 meters.
- Decreased each rank of bonus damage gained from Anti-hero rockets by 4.
- Decreased each rank of extra rockets gained from Intense Barrage by 1.
- For the Hunt doesn't give back fuel to the jetpack anymore, instead fuel won’t deplete while it is active.
- The jetpack icon will now turn yellow when Boba Fett uses the For the Hunt ability, indicating that jetpack fuel is unlimited while the ability is active.
- The Blaster Disabler ability no longer disables Boba Fett's, or his allies’, blaster when triggered.
- Boba Fett can no longer capture objectives while hovering high above the objective.
- In Star Wars Battlefront, Both Boba Fett and Han Solo's theme come from the same song known as Carbon Freeze/Darth Vader's Trap/Departure of Boba Fett Medley in The Empire Strikes Back OST.
- In both games, Boba Fett is voiced by Temuera Morrison, who also portrayed Boba's father, Jango Fett, in Attack of the Clones, as well as the clone troopers seen throughout Attack of the Clones and Revenge of the Sith.