- "The Galactic Civil War creates many veterans looking for opportunities. Fighting for the highest bidder, they see each battle as a chance to gain new riches."
- — In-Game Description
- Level 1: 10% Faster Cool Downs on Star Cards
- Level 2: 25% Faster Cool Downs on Star Cards
- Level 3: 75% Faster Cool Downs on Star Cards
- This is mostly used by experienced players for its level three cool-down ability particularly for the jump-pack Bowcaster combo.
- This trait originally gave you a random power up that would be more frequent the higher you are in trait level, until the patch that was released with the Death Star DLC replaced it with cool downs.
- The Bounty Hunter Trait, depending on the level of the Trait will speed up the cool down of your chosen star cards. This will be helpful because if you have a Jump Pack, you could escape near deaths and also cover up more distance.
- Adrenaline Stim or Bacta Bomb will be super helpful with The Bounty Hunter Trait because when normally Bacta Bomb takes 40 seconds to recharge, it will only take 10 seconds to recharge the Bacta Bomb at Trait 3. This results in faster health recovery and will help you regain full health when low.
- Bounty Hunter, unlike Escape Artist Trait runs at normal speed.
|Star Cards of Star Wars Battlefront|
Scout Pistol · Pulse Cannon · Homing Shot · Barrage · Cycler Rifle · Bowcaster · Ion Torpedo · Scatter Gun* · Ion Neutralizer · Thermal Detonator · Impact Grenade · Ion Grenade · Smoke Grenade · Flash Grenade · Dioxis Grenade* · Shock Grenade* · Bacta Bomb · Scout Binoculars* · Laser Trip Mine* · Medical Droid*
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.