- "A commanding officer of the First Order, Captain Phasma uses every tool possible to ensure her survival. Her staff strikes allows her to deal with attackers who are foolish enough to come close."
- — In-game Description
Captain Phasma is an anchor for her team. Her modified F-11D blaster rifle has an extremely high rate of fire. The longer Captain Phasma fires her blaster rifle, the more accurate it becomes at medium and longer ranges. Her blaster rifle is extremely accurate when scoped in, and also comes with two scope options: her standard, heat-seeking scope, and another with higher magnification.
Phasma comes into battle with the ability to lay down a First Order Sentry Droid. Enemy players who are unfortunate enough to fall within the stationary Sentry Droid's radius are stunned and shot at by the droid. Phasma's Sentry Droid is particularly useful in area denial, especially on objectives that must be defended or otherwise strategic areas to prevent the enemy from moving across that area on the map.
Phasma can swing her staff three times consecutively; although her staff strikes make her vulnerable, they can be used in combination with shocked enemies in the radius of her Sentry Droid, knocking them down while they are stunned and dealing extra damage with each hit.
Phasma also comes with an ability that gives her bonus health. This is best used whenever Phasma needs to heal herself after taking damage, but it can also be used for pushing objectives and other areas.
Health and MovementEdit
|Health Statistics for Captain Phasma|
|Health Regen Rate||50 health/sec|
|Max Health Regen||150|
|Regen Delay||5 sec|
|Movement Statistics for Captain Phasma|
|Sprint Speed||7 meters/second|
|Maximum Jump Height||2 meters|
|Number of Dodges||2|
|Dodge Length||4.75 meters|
|Captain Phasma's Sonn-Blas F-11D|
|In-game Description||Tuned to Captain Phasma's gloves, this high fire-rate blaster has a dual-zoom functionality, including night vision, and a chromium finish. She ordered it on her home planet, Parnassos after joining the First Order.|
|Rate of Fire||650 RPM|
|Range|| Start damage drop-off: 35 meters|
End damage drop-off: 60 meters
|Overheat||48 shots (0.021 heat per shot)|
|Overheat Penalty||0.9 seconds|
|Passive Cooldown Delay||0.5 seconds|
|Passive Cooldown||1 heat per second|
|In-game Description||Phasma is relentless and will never give up. She can increase her health pool temporarily.|
|Effect||Grants 200 health to Captain Phasma|
|Ability Cooldown||20 seconds|
|The More The Better||Blaster Inspection||Easy Shots||Finish Them Off||Safety First|
|All For Myself||Come Closer||There's No Escape||Not Hard Enough|
|Veteran Commander||Notorious Survivor||On my Command||Relentless|
- "The shock from Captain Phasma's FIRST ORDER SENTRY is automatic when enemies come in range."
- — First hint
- "Captain Phasma's SONN-BLAS F-11D has two different zoom functionalities: a night vision and a high level zoom."
- — Second hint
- "Captain Phasma's SURVIVOR ability can give her a temporary health bonus beyond her maximum value."
- — Third hint
Emotes and QuotesEdit
- "You can't be so stupid as to think this will be easy"
- — First emote
- "My troops will storm in and kill you all."
- — Second emote
- "Submit your weapon for inspection."
- — Third emote
- "The First Order will conquer you all."
- — Fourth emote
- "General Hux, I'm uploading field data."
- — Near enemies
|This article is a stub. You can help Star Wars Battlefront Wiki by expanding it.|
- Phasma was initially voiced by Helen Sadler before being replaced by Gwendoline Christie, the actress who played Phasma in the sequel trilogy, before the character was officially released.
- Read about Phasma in the Star Wars canon on Wookieepedia.
|The First Order in DICE's Star Wars Battlefront II|