Customization is a new feature introduced in Star Wars: Battlefront: Renegade Squadron. It replaces the class system of previous games in the Star Wars: Battlefront Series and allows the player to customize their characters weapons, species, speed and more. You can customize each faction before battle and you can change your equipment and attributes after you die, during battle.
Equipment and AttributesEdit
When customizing your character you only get one hundred credits to spend on equipment and attributes. NOTE: As the game is still being made prices are likely to change
Weapon 1 and 2Edit
These are the two primary weapons you bring into battle.
List of Primary Weapons:
- EMP Launcher (25 Credits)
- Explosive Blaster Pistol (20 Credits)
- Guided Rocket
- Carbonite Freeze Gun (15 Credits)
- Blaster Rifle (25 credits)
- Incinerator (20 Credits)
- HH-15 Missile Launcher (HH-15) (45 Credits)
- Rocket Launcher (PLX-2) (25 Credits)
- Bowcaster (40 Credits)
- Chaingun (40 Credits)
- ARC Caster (30 Credits)
- Sniper Rifle (E-17D) (30 Credits)
- Grenade Launcher (20 Credits)
- Fusion Cutter (15 Credits)
- Tri-Shot Pistol (15 Credits)
- Orbital Strike Sniper Rifle (20 Credits)
- Blaster Pistol (DL-44 Heavy Blaster) (0 Credits)
This is your main secondary weapon.
List of Explosives:
These items affect your performance and abilities on the battlefield.
List of Special Items:
- Personal Shield (40 Credits)
- Jetpack (30 Credits)
- Jumpack (20 Credits)
- Recon Droid
- Auto Turret (Unconfirmed)
This is your second secondary weapon, power ups effect your character for a limited amount of time. These are bonus's such as Rally and Rage. They cost around 10 credits each however some cost up to 50 credits.
Determines how much health your unit will have. There are three to buy, costing 10 credits each e.g. if you buy three of these you will have three times the extra health.
Determines how fast your unit walks, runs and sprints. There are three to buy, costing 10 credits each e.g. if you buy three of these you will have three times the extra speed.
Determines how fast you neutralise and capture Command Posts. There are three to buy costing 10 credits each e.g. if you buy three of these you will have three times the extra capture rate.
This does not use the credit system and doesn't effect how the character performs. You cannot customize this during battle.
This is the main body of your unit. Examples:
This is the head of your unit. Examples:
- Galactic Republic: Clone Commander ----(Name of Commander e.g. Bacara), Clone Commando, Clone Paratrooper.
- CIS: Standard Battledroid head.
Colour 1 and 2Edit
This allows you to choose the colour of your faction, and their vehicles. This effects armour and clothing etc.