- "The Resistance turns to improvised gravity field generators to hold off a First Order assault before the enemy fleet arrives."
- — Star Wars Battlefront II website
The Resistance is evacuating its base on D'Qar and needs to buy time for its forces to reach its cruiser as the First Order assaults the planet shortly after the destruction of Starkiller Base. In a preliminary attack, First Order TIE Fighters attack the Resistance's makeshift defenses orbiting the planet to clear a path for reinforcements to destroy the Resistance's base and cruiser.
If the Resistance wins, then they are able to evacuate their base on their cruiser. If the First Order wins, then a Dreadnought arrives to lay waste to the Resistance.
The following is a list of modes that the Resistance Base Evacuation can be played in:
- The scenario of the map in Starfighter Assault is based on events that apparently occur before the evacuation of D'Qar as it appears in The Last Jedi.
- The scenario of the map is also happened at the end of the campaign mission: Inferno. Which Zay and Shriv arrived and see the Resistance evacuating and giving them a mission to call for help in the outer rim.
- Evacuation of D'Qar on Wookieepedia
|Locations and Maps in DICE's Star Wars Battlefront II|