|DC-15s Sidearm Blaster|
|Rate of Fire:||
0.25 seconds per shot
The DC-15s is the side arm of the Clone Troopers of the Galactic Republic. This Blaster Pistol saw use in many battles of the Clone Wars. This Pistol can take care of most Separatist units with 5 shots, but enemies like the Droideka can take up to 8 shots to destroy. The DC-15s Sidearm Blaster was the secondary weapon of choice for all the units of the Republic, except for the Jet Trooper and the Clone Pilot.
- This weapon does not appear as such in game. Instead the DC-15s resembles a modified DC-15S Blaster Carbine.
- The official website incorrectly labels this weapon the DC-17 Commando Pistol as used by the Jet Trooper.
- In Screenshots for the original Star Wars: Battlefront, before the class was cut, a Phase I Clone Commander was seen with this weapon.
- The DC-15s sidearm in other Star Wars media is a pistol used by Clone Commandos.
- The DC-15s in Renegade Squadron and Elite Squadron resemble the Republic Commando version.