|Dark Trooper Phase III|
The Dark Trooper Phase III is an NPC unit that appeared in Star Wars: Battlefront: Elite Squadron. They can be seen in the game's main campaign on the planets Bespin and Mustafar, where the player, X2, will encounter the Imperial NPC units. In the game, the Dark Troopers are equipped with both a wrist blaster and wrist rockets, which are built into the armor of the droid.
|Wrist Blaster||Infinite Shots|
|Wrist Rockets||Infinite Count|
- Along with the Royal Guard, this is the only Imperial NPC unit in the Star Wars: Battlefront Series.
- This is the only Imperial NPC that only appeared in the Expanded Universe.
- The Dark Trooper's main weapons, the wrist blasters and rockets, are the same weapons used by the Super Battle Droid in both Star Wars: Battlefront and Star Wars: Battlefront II.
- The Troopers appear to be wielding sniper rifles despite the fact they fire blasters from their wrists.
- It's quite odd that there are many Dark Troopers despite that these Troopers only had small numbers.
- These Dark Troopers, alongside the other Dark Troopers were designed by General Ron Mohc in Star Wars: Dark Forces.
- Back to Infantry
| The Galactic Empire |
|Imperial Units||Stormtrooper · Shock Trooper · Scout Trooper · Imperial Engineer · Imperial Officer · Dark Trooper ·|
|NPC Units||Royal Guard · Dark Trooper Phase III · Imperial Fleet Officer · Wookiee Clone|
|Land Vehicles||AT-AT · AT-ST · IFT-T · A5-RX Battle Tank · 74-Z Speeder Bike · Sentinel-class Landing Craft|
|Space Vehicles||TIE Fighter · TIE Bomber · TIE Interceptor · TIE Defender · TIE Advanced · Slave I · Theta-class shuttle · Victory II-class Frigate · Interdictor-class Star Destroyer · Imperial Star Destroyer ·|