|Force Power 1:|
Darth Maul is a Confederacy of Independent Systems villain in the Star Wars: Battlefront series. A vicious Zabrak Sith Lord wielding a double-bladed lightsaber and Darth Sidious' first apprentice, he first appeared in Episode I: The Phantom Menace as the main antagonist. Despite his apparent death at the hands of Obi-Wan Kenobi at the end of the film, The Clone Wars animated series would later reveal that Maul had actually survived his injuries, and he went on to also appear in the Rebels animated series and Solo: A Star Wars Story. Seeking revenge against both Kenobi and Sidious, Maul would eventually establish himself as a powerful crime lord in the galaxy, abandoning his Sith persona, until being left stranded on the Sith world of Malachor for years. After escaping, Maul tracked down the long-absent Kenobi on Tatooine and had a final confrontation with him, resulting in the former Sith Lord's death. In his final moments, Maul let go of his hatred for Kenobi, realizing that he was looking after the boy he believed to be the Chosen One and would one day destroy the Sith, avenging all those who had suffered because of them, including Maul.
Maul is a powerful hero character in the game, and any non-hero in his path is sure to meet a quick death. His lightsaber attack even includes a special twist: if you tap attack several times and then hold it, another move is added to the end of his normal sequence.
Attacks (All Games)Edit
|Saber Throw||Infinite Use|
|Force Push||Infinite Use|
- Although allied to the Trade Federation in The Phantom Menace, Maul never served the Confederacy of Independent Systems (formed in Attack of the Clones) due to his 'death' in the film, and was actually against them, forming his own criminal empire (as shown in The Clone Wars). As such, all of Maul's appearances in the games are non-canon.
- His Saber Throw attack is the most effective if used against a group of enemies; the double saber covers more area.
- When confronted with Darth Maul ingame, a clone will sometimes exclaim "What is he going to do? Bleed on us?"
- Darth Maul is arguably one of if not the most powerful hero/villain character in the game, with his deadly double saber skills and breakneck speed.
- In the PlayStation 4 version of Star Wars: Battlefront II, Darth Maul will appear to be giving enemies the middle finger when using Force Push, although this may be as a programming error.
- He is voiced by Stephen Stanton in Star Wars: Battlefront II.
- Tatooine: Mos Eisley
- Polis Massa: Medical Facility
- Mustafar: Refinery
- Rhen Var: Citadel
- Coruscant: Jedi Temple
- Tatooine: Jabba's Palace
- Back to Heroes and Villains
| Heroes/Villains |
|Galactic Republic||Aayla Secura · Falon Grey · Ferroda · Ki-Adi-Mundi · Kit Fisto · Mace Windu · Obi-Wan Kenobi · X2 · Yoda|
|Galactic Empire||Anakin Skywalker · Boba Fett · The Emperor · Darth Vader · IG-88 · X1|
|Separatist Alliance||Asajj Ventress · Count Dooku · Darth Maul · Darth Sidious · General Grievous · Jango Fett|
|Rebel Alliance||Admiral Ackbar · Chewbacca · Col Serra · Han Solo · Lando Calrissian · Luke Skywalker · Obi-Wan Kenobi · Princess Leia · Rahm Kota · Yoda|