Hey everyone, We hope you've been enjoying Count Dooku in Star Wars Battlefront II. This hotfix includes Dooku's "Dark Ritual" appearance, as seen in episode 13 of The Clone War's "The Lost Missions" season. We've also made various bug fixes associated with Count Dooku, alongside other improvements to the game. The Star Wars Battlefront II Team
- The “Dark Ritual” appearance is now available to unlock for 40,000 Credits or 1,000 Crystals.
- Fixed an issue where Count Dooku’s Expose Weakness VFX would be invisible when playing against the AI on Arcade.
- Fixed an issue where Count Dooku’s lightsaber would not make a sound when ignited at the Beginning of a Heroes Vs. Villains Match.
- Made minor animation improvements to the way Count Dooku’s lightsaber attacks connect with the targets.
- Fixed an issue that would cause other heroes to occasionally refer to Count Dooku as “the Emperor”.
- Fixed an issue that would occasionally cause camera stuttering when Obi-Wan gets interrupted while performing his “All-Out Push” ability.
- Fixed an issue where the Officer would eventually make Wookiee noises on Arcade.
- Fixed an issue where trying to activate Kylo Ren’s “Frenzy” ability without a target, would trigger the related VO prompt.
- Fixed an issue that would cause sound effects to not play properly when the player is in an outdoors area.
|Updates of DICE's Star Wars Battlefront II|
1.1 Patch ⋅ 1.2 Patch ⋅ 2.0 Patch ⋅ Night on Endor Update ⋅ Han Solo Season Update ⋅ Han Solo Season Update 2 ⋅ Hero Starfighters Update ⋅ Elite Corps Update ⋅ Squad System Update ⋅ General Grievous Update ⋅ Battle of Geonosis Update ⋅ December Update
Darth Tyranus Update ⋅ The Chosen One Update ⋅ Capital Supremacy Update ⋅ Giants Above Kachirho Update ⋅ Siege of Kamino Update ⋅ Where are those Droidekas? Update ⋅ Roger Roger Update ⋅ Cooperation Update ⋅ Another Night on Endor Update ⋅ The Celebration Update ⋅ The Rise of Skywalker Update
January 2020 Update