During the Battle of Endor, a Rebel Alliance C90 Corvette (or blockade runner) crashes into the second Death Star. The troopers on board will need to try to escape while the stormtroopers in that sector must stop them.
In the first phase, the rebels must disable the tractor beam so that when they escape, the Empire doesn't pull them back. To do this, they must override the tractor beam control and the tractor beam generator. If this phase is completed, the rebels must then override the main weapon controls and the turbolaser controls. In the third and final phase, the rebels must override the shuttle elavtor controls to bring up a platform with an imperial shuttle on it. They must also override the hanger controls in order to move containers out of the way of the shuttle.
If the rebels win, a cutscene plays, showing the boarded shuttle flying away, while the death star II blows up in the background. If the Imperials win, a cutscene plays, showing Imperials detaining the rebels.
- "During the Battle of Endor, a blockade runner has crash landed into the second Death Star's hangar. The survivors must find a way to escape the Battle Station before it's too late...."
- — In-game Description
As a battle above Endor rages all around it, an Alliance Corvette crashes straight into the Death Star. The surviving Rebels must fight their way out! On this map, the Rebel Alliance are the attackers and the Galactic Empire are the defenders.
In phase one, the Rebels must disable the second Death Star's Tractor Beam. To accomplish this, they must override both the Controls and the Generator. If both objectives are overridden, the match progresses to phase two, wherein the Rebels must disable the Death Star's weapon systems. The Main Weapon Controls and the Death Star's Turbolaser Systems are both poised to be overridden by the Alliance. In the final phase, the Rebels enter the Northern Command Sector's hangar in order to make their escape. They must override the Shuttle Elevator and the Hangar Control, to acquire an imperial shuttle for evacuation.
- "In a desperate attempt to steal important data on the Imperial Fleet, the Rebels launch a small strike team to infiltrate the mighty Battle Station...."
- — In-game Description
- Command Sector North is located close to Emperor Palpatine's Throne Room.
- Reduced explosive objective timer for Galactic Assault.
- Fixed several collision issues on the Death Star II.
|Locations and Maps in DICE's Star Wars Battlefront II|
<ref>tags exist, but no
<references/>tag was found