Del Meeko is a supporting protagonist in the campaign of DICE's Star Wars Battlefront II. Del grew up on Coruscant during the Clone Wars and witnessed the destruction of the Jedi Order, which he had grown to fear, like many citizens of the new Empire. Del worked his way up in the Empire as a stormtrooper, a shoretrooper on Scarif, and a chief engineer on a Star Destroyer before joining Inferno Squad alongside Agent Gideon Hask and Commander Iden Versio, offering his technical expertise as well as his skills in scouting and sniping. He goes on to have a daughter, Zay Versio.
Overview[edit | edit source]
The campaign of Star Wars Battlefront II features Del Meeko as an agent of Inferno Squad, serving alongside his fellow agent Gideon Hask under the command of Iden Versio. Del plays many roles in Inferno: scouting, sniping, piloting, engineering, reconnaissance, and whatever else his commander demands of him. But unlike his comrades and despite his instilled fear of the Jedi Order, Del is less supportive of the Empire, and a fateful encounter during a period of chaos causes Del to question his loyalties and his own identity.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Before he became part of Inferno Squad, Del Meeko was an Imperial TIE Pilot then went on to be an engineer, then eventually a Shoretrooper stationed on the planet of Scarif.
- Del Meeko was also an excellent marksman, was Inferno Squad's engineer, and was an excellent pilot.
- When on the ground, Del mainly specialized as the squad's sniper.
- Del would also make modifications to Inferno Squad's droid, Dio.
- After when Iden refused to let Hask kill the people about to leave, Del said he was willing to follow his commander. Hask was most displeased with this act which would eventually get Hask promoted to Commander.
- After the Battle of Jakku, Iden and Del fell in love. They would go on to have a child named Zay Meeko.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
[edit | edit source]
- Del Meeko on Wookieepedia