- "With intelligence pointing to a research facility still operating on the forest moon, the Rebels launch a bold attack against the base hoping to secure any resources before the Empire is able to evacuate..."
- — Galactic Assault description
Following the destruction of the Second Death Star, members of the Imperial Remnant struggle to repel the Rebels as they attempt to steal the AT-AT that the Imperials intended on using to reach an extraction point to flee the system. If the Rebels manage to commandeer the docked AT-AT, the Imperial forces must destroy the stolen walker before it breaches the defenses of the nearby research station.
- "With intelligence pointing to a research facility still operating on the forest moon, the Rebels launch a bold attack against the base hoping to secure any resources before the Empire is able to evacuate...."
- — In-game description
During the first phase, the Rebels must override three objectives: the Fuel Station, Computer Station and Walker Bay. As a result of the previous phase's completion, the Rebels now have access to a stolen AT-AT walker they can use throughout the second phase. The Empire must utilise ion disruptors to stop the walker's advance towards the Imperial Base. In the final phase, the Rebels must enter the Imperial Base and take control of the capture point inside to secure a victory.
- "Rebels infiltrate an Imperial Base on the forest moon of Endor. They hope to secure secret research data that will help them in their struggle against the Empire...."
- — In-game description
The Rebel Alliance must secure the Access Codes and deliver them to their extraction point. The Galactic Empire must defend the codes until the Rebel reinforcement count runs out.
The following vehicles are available on Research Station 9 for Galactic Assault using Battle Points, unless otherwise stated:
Galactic Empire Edit
Rebel Alliance Edit
- Non-playable ewoks can frequently be seen running on the forest floor and in and out of their village huts.
- Updated and re-introduced the daylight setting
- Adjusted frequency with which the alternative light settings appear
- Fixed a few areas where the player could get stuck when playing on Endor
- Solved a lighting issue that caused black rocks on Endor
- Misc bug fixes and improved animations for living world creatures on Endor
- In Galactic Assault, reduced explosive objective timer
- Fixed several collision and traversal issues on Endor
- Tweaked the combat area on Endor when playing Blast.
- Fixed several collision and traversal issues on Endor.
- Fixed an issue where the objective markers would not update correctly during Galactic Assault on Endor.
|Locations and Maps in DICE's Star Wars Battlefront II|
<ref>tags exist, but no
<references/>tag was found