|Ewoks (Ewoks )|
The Ewoks are a species of small bipedal primates that live on the moon of Endor. In Star Wars: Battlefront II, the Ewoks can be accessed by playing Hunt on Endor. They can fight against the Empire's Scout Troopers. During a conquest match, they actively side with the Rebellion, not counting toward unit count, yet attacking the Empire, causing great frustration for the Empire. They have two types: brown and grey (no other differences).
|Tribal Spear||30 Count|
|Sharp Rock||50 Count|
Strategies as an Ewok
- Ewoks have low health and slow running speed; a huge disadvantage over the more agile Scout Trooper.
- However, this means Ewoks are more suited for ambush warfare.
- An Ewok should be aware that they are camouflaged against the forest undergrowth. This is useful for ambushes.
- Alternatively, several Ewoks can hide in the Bunker and defend themselves fairly well against Scout Troopers.
- Ewoks should hide where they are least expected- hiding above in the trees works well against unsuspecting Snipers.
- Tribal Spears are the more powerful weapon of the two, but aren't as plentiful and suffer from bullet drop.
- Sharp Rocks behave like grenades, but have no explosive attack. Instead, they make enemies fly through the air for a short period.
- A good way to guarantee a Scout Trooper's death is to throw a Sharp Rock at them. This will make them fly backwards. If this is repeated, the Scout Trooper will be defenseless against the onslaught of stones.
- A single headshot with a Tribal Spear will kill a Scout Trooper, however a single bodyshot with a Sniper Rifle will kill an Ewok.
- If an Ewok survives for long enough it is probable they will run out of ammo. Due to the lack of Engineers, Ammo Droids will usually not survive, making Ewoks dependant on HAADs for ammo.
- A single ammo HAAD will replenish 1 Tribal Spear and 5 Sharp Rocks.
- It should be mentioned that the Tribal Spear can deflect off of objects like trees. If there is a scout trooper near a tree, you can try to hit him by aiming at a tree. Remember, aiming angle is everything, and most of the time the spear will hit the ground, but you can get lucky.
- The Grey Ewok is likely based on Wicket from Return of The Jedi, as they have the same appearance.
- The Ewoks appear in the film Star Wars Episode VI: Return of the Jedi. They are first seen when Leia stumbles into Wicket on Endor as the party sets out to destroy the shield generators on the newly rebuilt The Death Star. They eventually aid the Rebel Alliance by subduing the Empire's troops with their primitive weaponry.
- There have also been an Ewok Cartoon series and two Ewok Films.
- Ewoks are very similar to Jawas. Both are short in stature, have low health, and run fairly slow compared to regular sized troops.
- Back to Factions
| NPC Factions and Units |
|NPC Factions||Anti-Troopers · Jedi Order · Temple Security Force · Royal Naboo Security Force · Wookiees · Gungans · Ewoks · Tusken Raiders|
|NPC Units||Acklay · Wampa · Gammorean · Jawa · Rancor · Geonosian · Sarlacc|
|NPC Heros||Queen Apailana · Gizor Dellso · Jabba the Hutt · Jedi Hero|