- "To defend Geonosis' factories and strongholds from the Republic, the B1 battle droids were deployed directly from the assembly line into the planet's harsh desert conditions."
- — In-game Description
Geonosis is a set of appearances for the Separatists's Assault, Heavy, Officer, and Specialist classes in DICE's Star Wars Battlefront II. The appearances do not cost any credits or crystals to unlock as, prior to the Roger Roger Update, they were the default appearances of the four trooper classes on maps set on the planet Geonosis.
These skins are based on the appearance of B1 battle droids that were manufactured and deployed into battle on the planet Geonosis, during the numerous engagements that occurred there. Unlike their lighter counterparts, the battle droids of Geonosis sported a dark orange color scheme that resembled the sandy environment of the planet.
- Prior to the Roger Roger Update, the Separatists's four trooper classes (Assault, Heavy, Officer, and Specialist) were automatically equipped with these skins when fighting on maps set on Geonosis.
- Added the appearances as optional customization for the Separatists' four trooper classes.
- The appearances can now also be seen on Geonosis: Pipeline Junction West.
- Added Geonosis appearances to the game, as the default skins of the Separatists' four trooper classes when playing on Geonosis: Trippa Hive.