We have a small patch arriving tomorrow, on Wednesday, May 8th. This patch will primarily be focused around some changes we are making to Anakin Skywalker but will also include a couple of fixes for other heroes.
We have made several balance changes to Anakin’s abilities, including increasing the cooldown of his Heroic Might ability by 4 seconds and reducing the health increase from his Tenacious Star Card by 50%.
In addition to these changes we have lowered his lightsaber damage from 140 to 130 and also reduced the damage bonus from his Massive Strikes Star Card from 10-15-20-25 to 5-10-15-20.
We have seen some discussion on an issue where Bossk was able to defeat heroes in one shot by zooming out right before his weapon was fully charged. We have fixed this issue and have also fixed an issue where Count Dooku’s Expose Weakness ability had no cooldown.
As always, thanks for the continued feedback and we’ll see you on the battlefront.
The Star Wars Battlefront II Team
Balanced damage and cooldown values for Anakin’s abilities: (sic)
- Increased the recharge time of Heroic Might from 14 to 18 seconds
- Reduced the friendly damage charge-up speed of Retribution from 2% per 100 damage to 1,33% per 100 damage
- Reduced the Health Increased stats of the TENACIOUS Star Card from 50-100-150-200 to 25-50-75-100
- Reduced Anakin's lightsaber damage from 140 to 130 points
- Reduced Anakin's MASSIVE STRIKES Star Card bonus damage from 10-15-20-25 to 5-10-15-20
- Delayed the effect of Retribution by 5 frames
- Fixed an issue where damage from sources other than enemy players caused Anakin’s Retribution ability to charge up.
- Anakin’s Retribution ability now has a maximum value increase per damage event.
- Fixed an issue where Count Dooku’s Expose Weakness had no cooldown period when activated while dashing.
- Fixed an issue that prevented Darth Maul from blocking, when under Obi-Wan’s Restrictive Mind Trick ability.
- Fixed an issue where Bossk could defeat other heroes in one shot, if the player zoomed out right before Bossk’s weapon was fully charged.
|Updates of DICE's Star Wars Battlefront II|
1.1 Patch ⋅ 1.2 Patch ⋅ 2.0 Patch ⋅ Night on Endor Update ⋅ Han Solo Season Update ⋅ Han Solo Season Update 2 ⋅ Hero Starfighters Update ⋅ Elite Corps Update ⋅ Squad System Update ⋅ General Grievous Update ⋅ Battle of Geonosis Update ⋅ December Update
Darth Tyranus Update ⋅ The Chosen One Update ⋅ Capital Supremacy Update ⋅ Giants Above Kachirho Update ⋅ Siege of Kamino Update ⋅ Where are those Droidekas? Update ⋅ Roger Roger Update ⋅ Cooperation Update ⋅ Another Night on Endor Update ⋅ The Celebration Update ⋅ The Rise of Skywalker Update
January 2020 Update