Gungans are the fish-like creatures residing in the waters of Naboo (in Naboo: Plains [as an ally to the Republic] and a playable faction in BF2 Naboo: Theed during Hunt only). They have long lived in ignorant harmony with the planet's human inhabitants. One of their strange species members, Jar Jar Binks, plays a decently large role in the films, and is eventually named a General. Gungans carry balls of electricity (Thermal Detonators but closely resemble EMP grenades) to take out droids, and also have Fusion Cutters to repair Health and Ammo droids, as well as Turrets. It is different, yet strangely fun playing as these weird, primitive creatures. When the Gungans face off against the Super Battle Droids of the CIS in Naboo: Theed Hunt mode, their Thermal Detonators come in handy, and the fusion cutters are useful for constructing Laser Turrets for your fellow Gungans to use. However, they rarely win on Battlefront II. The Gungan appears in Star Wars Battlefront II in only one level, which is in hunt mode on Naboo. Their main weapon is a Booma which is a small plasma orb. They use them to hurl at the enemy. They also carry a fusion cutter for repairing. Gungans are an easy enemy to kill as they only take a few shots from a blaster rifle to take down.
|Thermal Detonator||20 Count|
|Fusion Cutter||Infinite use|
|EMP Grenade||? Count|
Strategies in defeating a GunganEdit
- Shoot them. The Gungans have quite low Health a few shots will kill them.
- Their only weapon is a Thermal Detonator, so just avoid them they only have 20 of these.
- Droidekas are fantastic for killing Gungans in large numbers.
- The Gungans of Naboo only have 2 skins, just for visual differences.
- In Star Wars Battlefront 1, the gungans will use the same EMP grenade as the republic clone trooper, however in Star Wars Battlefront 2, they use regular grenades.
- Back to Factions
| NPC Factions and Units |
|NPC Factions||Anti-Troopers · Jedi Order · Temple Security Force · Royal Naboo Security Force · Wookiees · Gungans · Ewoks · Tusken Raiders|
|NPC Units||Acklay · Wampa · Gammorean · Jawa · Rancor · Geonosian · Sarlacc|
|NPC Heros||Queen Apailana · Gizor Dellso · Jabba the Hutt · Jedi Hero|