The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
On Star Wars: Battlefront II, Mos Eisley (and other maps through Xbox live patch), has a mode called " Hero Assault", but it is not the same Assault you find on the space maps. Instead of a space battle, you will find yourself battling with the Heroes available from the game with the two sides heroes and villains. The game is scored like the regular Assault, but ends up playing like a Conquest, except for the inability to take over Command Posts.
The same gamemode is available in Star Wars: Battlefront: Elite Squadron, but it is era specific and is called "Heroes vs Villains".
Star Wars Battlefront II:Edit
- Bespin: Cloud City (Xbox Live Patch Only)
- Coruscant: Jedi Temple (Xbox Live Patch Only)
- Kashyyyk: Beachhead (Xbox Live Patch Only)
- Mygeeto: War-Torn City (Xbox Live Patch Only)
- Naboo: Theed (Xbox Live Patch Only)
- Rhen Var: Citadel (Xbox Live Patch Only)
- Rhen Var: Harbor (Xbox Live Patch Only)
- Tatooine: Mos Eisley
- Yavin IV: Arena (Xbox Live Patch Only)
Star Wars Battlefront: Elite Squadron:Edit
- Coruscant (Clone Wars Only)
- Dantooine (Clone Wars Only)
- Kashyyyk (Galactic Civil War Only)
- Yavin IV (Galactic Civil War Only)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.