- "Iden Versio leads by example from her personal TIE/ln fighter. Custom-built for Inferno Squad, this modified TIE has seen heroic service in the name of the Emperor."
- — In-game Description
Iden Versio's TIE/ln fighter is a playable Dark Side Villain ship for the Galactic Empire in DICE's Star Wars Battlefront II. It is the personal TIE/ln fighter of Iden Versio, the commander of Inferno Squad.
Iden Versio's TIE/ln fighter is similar to the Galactic Empire's standard issue TIE/ln fighter, but is heavily armored, giving it more health. Furthermore, it's abilities are also more powerful than the Empire's standard TIE fighter. Additionally, Iden's TIE fighter includes a fourth ability that reveals all enemies within a radius to teammates, and those revealed enemies receive more damage.
- AFTERBURNER: Gives the starfighter a temporary speed boost and breaks enemy missile lock. The AFTERBURNER can be canceled after a short time.
- LASER BARRAGE: Charges up a rapid fire barrage which deals high damage.
- DUAL PROTON TORPEDOES: Fires two proton torpedoes which track the locked target and deal high damage.
- INFERNO LEADER: For the duration of INFERNO LEADER, all enemies within a radius are revealed to allied players. These enemies receive increased damage from all sources
- It is currently the only Hero/Villian ship that lacks shielding