The Imperial Marine is the marine class unit for the Empire, only available on space combat modes. They pack some serious ammo, but are not quite as popular as the pilot class because they cannot heal the ships they are piloting. They are good for taking out enemy units, and are pretty good at taking out the critical points inside the enemy command ship, but they are generally overshadowed by the pilot class in games. (Equivalent- Rebel Marine, Droid Marine, Clone Marine)
|E-11 Blaster Rifle||250 Shots|
|MiniMag PTL Rocket Launcher||4 Shots|
|BCCK Thermal Detonator||4 Count|
The Imperial Marine, like the Imperial Pilot, only has one skin.
- The BCCK Thermal Detonator in the game uses the same skin as the normal Thermal Detonators.
- The Star Wars Battlefront Imperial Marine has the paldron of a squad leader. This is to allow Naval Officers to identify the rank of a Marine on sight.
- The Imperial Marine and Droid Marine are the only marines that don't have a regular soldier skin.
- In Star Wars BattleFront II's Galactic Conquest mode, the Imperial Marine costs 800 credits to recruit into your Naval Forces.
- The Imperial Marine is actually worse at destroying enemy systems than the Imperial Pilot. The Pilot's time bombs are considerably more efficient than the Marine's rockets. However, the Marine is still useful as their rifle is far better for extended firefights on board a capital ship than the Pilot's pistol.
- Back to Infantry
| The Galactic Empire |
|Imperial Units||Stormtrooper · Shock Trooper · Scout Trooper · Imperial Engineer · Imperial Officer · Dark Trooper ·
Imperial Pilot · Imperial Marine
|NPC Units||Royal Guard · Dark Trooper Phase III · Imperial Fleet Officer · Wookiee Clone|
|Land Vehicles||AT-AT · AT-ST · IFT-T · A5-RX Battle Tank · 74-Z Speeder Bike · Sentinel-class Landing Craft|
|Space Vehicles||TIE Fighter · TIE Bomber · TIE Interceptor · TIE Defender · TIE Advanced · Slave I · Theta-class shuttle · Victory II-class Frigate · Interdictor-class Star Destroyer · Imperial Star Destroyer ·|