Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes - The Loop
Do you like this video?
- "Every time Chewbacca deals a threshold of 200 combined damage with any ability, he gains 2% damage reduction to a maximum. This effect resets after Chewbacca is defeated."
- — In-game description
|This article is a stub. You can help Star Wars Battlefront Wiki by expanding it.|
|Unlocked at||Chewbacca Level 15|
|Unlock Cost||1 Skill Point|
|Maximum Damage Reduction||22%||26%||30%||34%|
|Upgrade Cost||N/A||1 Skill Point||1 Skill Point||1 Skill Point|
|Upgrade Requirements||N/A||N/A||Chewbacca Level 12||Chewbacca Level 25|
- Health on Kill Star Card "Ground Breaking" has been replaced with "Impervious". Every time Chewbacca deals a threshold of 200 combined damage with any ability, he gains 2% damage reduction to a maximum. This effect resets after Chewbacca is defeated.
- Old Star Card Name: Ground Breaking
- Old Star Card Description: Whenever Chewbacca defeats an enemy trooper, he regains twenty health. Whenever he defeats an enemy hero, he regains even more.
- Old Star Card Stats: 40 / 60 / 80 / 100 Health regained upon defeating an enemy hero
- Changed Ground Breaking Star Card to take effect whenever Chewbacca defeats an enemy.
- Old Star Card Name: Wookiee Beserker
- Old Star Card Effect: Chewbacca's melee attacks are stronger and deal more damage.
- New Star Card Name: Ground Breaking
- New Star Card Description: Whenever an enemy trooper is defeated by CHARGE SLAM, Chewbacca regenerates twenty health. If it was an enemy hero, he regains even more.