|Jabba the Hutt|
Hutt Cartel Gamorrean Guards
Jabba the Hutt, also known Jabba Desilijic Tiure, is a non-playable character in Star Wars: Battlefront II and in Xbox Live on Star Wars: Battlefront. He only appears in Jabba's Palace, his home. He has no health so you cannot kill him. He can be found in front of his infamous trapdoor that leads to the powerful Rancor. All he does is his evil chuckle and eat some food from his bowl.
Strategies in defeating Jabba[edit | edit source]
- Jabba is unable to be killed, as he is part of the scenery. However he also doesn't attack, so nothing needs to be done.
- If anything, avoid the trapdoor above the Rancor Den in front of his throne. You'll notice a sunken floor panel that opens and closes automatically whenever someone steps on it.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Jabba is the only non-interactable character in the Star Wars Battlefront series.
- The action of him eating from the bowl is from Return of The Jedi, where he pulled food out of a liquid-filled bowl before stuffing it in his mouth.
- Jabba isn't even a "unit." He is just part of the environment.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Links[edit | edit source]
- Back to Factions
| NPC Factions and Units |
|NPC Factions||Anti-Troopers · Jedi Order · Temple Security Force · Royal Naboo Security Force · Wookiees · Gungans · Ewoks · Tusken Raiders|
|NPC Units||Acklay · Wampa · Gammorean · Jawa · Rancor · Geonosian · Sarlacc|
|NPC Heroes||Queen Apailana · Gizor Dellso · Jabba the Hutt · Jedi Hero|