It was added as part of the Battle of Jakku DLC.
Graveyard of Giants is a very large, open map, which makes it great for sniping as well as aerial combat. There is a crashed blockade runner in the center of the map. Faring as a lightsaber hero will prove difficult due to vulnerability to air attacks. The Jump Pack is great for getting around on this map and avoiding conflict.
Graveyard of Giants takes place on the desert planet of Jakku. Like other maps, fulfilling certain requirements triggers a background event. For this map, if the Rebels gain a quick advantage over the Empire (such as taking several control points in quick succession in Supremacy), the Super Star Destroyer in the background will crash to the surface, causing the ground to shake.
In Fighter Squadron, players cannot fly into the crashed Imperial Star Destroyer.
The following is a list of modes that Jakku: Graveyard of Giants can be played in:
- The Super Star Destroyer (SSD) that crashes in the background is actually called the Ravager and was the last SSD used by the Empire.
- This SSD is subsequently featured in Star Wars: The Force Awakens and is the Destroyer that Rey and Finn piloting the Millennium Falcon flew into trying to evade First Order TIE fighters.
- Jakku: Graveyard of Giants AT-AT Health from 35000 to 50000: +30% Increase
- General: Jakku DLC Content is being patched into the game, downloading it separately via platform storefronts is no longer required and can be deleted from your hard drives.
- Walker Assault: AT-AT health increased by 18% on Outpost Beta, 8% on Jundland Wastes, 20% on Forest of Endor, 4% on SoroSuub Centroplex, and 5% on Graveyard of Giants
- Fighter Squadron: Players are now protected while spawning on Graveyard of Giants
- Colorblind: Enemy players highlighted with Scan Pulse now have the correct Deuteranopia or Protanopia settings on Graveyard of Giants and Goazan Badlands
- New friend zones and additional spawn points for Turning Point on Jakku
- Bugfix for crashing instantly when spawning in a vehicle on Jakku
- Jakku - Invisible collision located on the landed Rebel transport ship
- Fixed an issue where one out of 12 players remained in the loading screen on Swamp Crash Site, Sorosuub Centroplex, and Graveyard of Giants in Heroes vs. Villains and Walker Assault multiplayer modes.
|Locations and Maps in DICE's Star Wars Battlefront|
Goazon Badlands ⋅ Graveyard of Giants
Note: Superscripts denote maps locked to expansion packs.