- "The Jet Trooper is highly agile as well as versatile. On the ground or in the air, against troopers or vehicles - the Jet Trooper handles anything with ease."
- — In-game Description
The Jet Trooper carries a powerful DC-17 blaster pistol into battle alongside a precise rocket launcher. Their jetpack allows for some flight with thrusters that can propel him forward and upwards. His Phase I armor is donned in black markings while his Phase II armor is donned in red markings.
The Jet Trooper's DC-17 is an incredible powerful weapon, with high damage and considerably rapid fire rate meaning it can easily outgun most opponents that attempt to engage in short-range. The DC-17 is also quite capable of engaging enemies at long-range, since the weapon's minimum damage is comparable to the maximum damage of the default Assault blaster. Scoring headshots with this weapon can prove devastating towards enemies, especially towards other Reinforcements or Villains. Combined with the Rocket Launcher and jetpack, the Jet Trooper can prove to be quite a formidable foe against enemy vehicles as well.
While the Jet Trooper has a powerful weapon, he suffers from having considerably low health for a Reinforcement, matching up with the Heavy with only two hundred health before Star Cards are applied. As a result he cannot take much punishment, and must resort to his mobility and cover in order to stay in the fight. If faced with unfavorable odds, he can use two of his abilities, Jetpack Boost and Jetpack Dash, in order to make a quick escape but can also depend on his dodge in order to quickly build space between an enemy or to close the distance with them.
Health and MovementEdit
|Health Statistics for Jet Trooper|
|Base Health|| 200|
|Health Regen Rate|| 40 health/sec|
|Regen Delay||6 sec|
|In-game Description||Fast firing pistol, serving as the Officer's primary blaster.|
|Rate of Fire||300 RPM|
|Damage per Second||250-165 DPS|
|Range|| Start damage drop-off: 30 meters
End damage drop-off: 48 meters
|Overheat||20 shots (0.05 heat per shot)|
|Overheat Penalty||1 seconds|
|Passive Cooldown Delay||1.5 seconds|
|Passive Cooldown||0.3 heat per second|
|In-game Description||The JETPACK BOOST's burst thrusters are used to boost the Aerial upwards. Well suited for traversing obstructions and evading danger.|
|Ability Cooldown||5 seconds|
|In-game Description||The ROCKET LAUNCHER fires an explosive projectile.|
|Damage||50 (Explosion: 200)|
|Area of Effect|| Blast Radius: 3.5 meters|
Inner Blast Radius: 1 meter
|Ability Cooldown||25 seconds|
Star Cards Edit
Boost Cards Edit
|Aerial Training||Acquisition||Battle Hardened||Survivalist||Evasion|
| Default Appearance|
| Legacy Default|
| Legacy Default|
- "Special Units can take more damage than regular troopers."
- — First hint
- "Special Units deal more damage than regular troopers."
- — Second hint
- "Aerial units are each equipped with nimble JETPACKS. "
- — Third hint
- "Use an Aerial's JETPACK DASH to quickly move in a horizontal direction."
- — Fourth hint
- "JETPACKS make you extremely agile."
- — Fifth hint
- The Rocket Launcher that the Jet Trooper carries greatly resembles the Smart Rocket from DICE's 2015 Star Wars Battlefront.
- The Jet Trooper's design is based on the one shown in Star Wars: The Clone Wars series, albeit in red rather than blue.
- The Jet Trooper was the first Reinforcement to recieve a skin.
|The Galactic Republic in DICE's Star Wars Battlefront II|