- "As the droid army storms up a beach, Wookiee Warriors and clone troopers dig in to defend a grounded cruiser."
- — Star Wars Battlefront II website
Kashyyyk is a temperate planet in DICE's Star Wars Battlefront II that can be played in the Clone Wars era. Presently, this planet has one multiplayer map, Kachiro Beach, which can be played in Galactic Assault and Capital Supremacy.
Maps and modes Edit
The following is a list of maps set on Kashyyyk and the modes that they appear in:
- In Star Wars canon, Kashyyyk was allied with the Galactic Republic during the Clone Wars and was the setting of one of the last major battles of the war, as seen in the movie Revenge of the Sith.
- Kashyyyk was occupied by the Galactic Empire after the end of the Clone Wars, its natives being used as slave labor to build the Death Star
- By going out of the map boundaries using mods, one can reach the southern island of Kachirho Beach to find it in a fairly developed state, including a dividing river, some mountains, and open plains along with sufficient plantation, suggesting it could've been planned initially as an area that could be visited, or it could be part of a future Kashyyyk map for Capital Supremacy.
Concept art Edit
- Kashyyyk on Wookieepedia
|Locations and Maps in DICE's Star Wars Battlefront II|