The Millennium Falcon is a Rebel spaceship (a YT-1300 freighter) that can be piloted in DICE's Star Wars Battlefront and Star Wars Battlefront II. The Millennium Falcon is the trademark spaceship of Han Solo and Chewbacca.
Star Wars BattlefrontEdit
The Millennium Falcon can only be piloted as a Hero Vehicle in the Fighter Squadron mode, it is also playable in Battle Station. During a match, a selected player will be given a single spawn of the Millennium Falcon, which packs higher speed, health, and firepower than normal friendly and enemy units. It is also much larger than regular starfighters.
Weapons & Abilities Edit
Shield: The first ability. Upon activation, a shield forms around the spaceship for a limited amount of time. During this time, enemy blaster fire causes no damage to the Falcon, although the shield becomes weakened as it gets shot at. Also, the personal shield doesn't protect the Falcon from torpedoes, causing damage to both the shield and the ship. This ability could originally be used to protect the Falcon against the Slave I if the two crashed into each other, before a patch made that impossible.
Concussion Warheads: The second ability. When used, the Falcon fires two torpedoes at an enemy ship that its locked onto, to create massive amounts of damage. Like regular rockets and missiles, however, this can be avoided if the enemy player performs evasive maneuvers.
Speed Boost: The third and final ability. The Falcon gains a massive increase in speed, which can help in terms of arriving into the fight, or escaping enemy fire.
Star Wars Battlefront II Edit
There are three variants of the Millennium Falcon present within the game: Han Solo and Chewbacca's, Rey and Chewbacca's, and Lando Calrissian and L3-37's added in The Han Solo Season. All three ships come with different abilities and characteristics. Han Solo and Chewbacca's Falcon can dish out more damage, Rey and Chewbacca's Falcon is more durable, and Lando and L3-37's Falcon has less health than the preivous two, but is faster and more manuverable.
Weapons and Abilities Edit
Han Solo and Chewbacca: Edit
- Afterburner': The Falcons speed is increased.
- Concussion Missiles: The Falcon locks on to an enemy and fires concussion missiles.
- Special Modifications: An extra turret is added to the ship, making it deal more damage to enemy ships or objectives.
Rey and Chewbacca: Edit
- Focused Mind: Locks on to a single target, which will recieve additional damge and reduce missile lock time.
- Auxiliary Power: Instantly repairs health and gives the Falcon damage resistance for as long as the ability is active.
- Dual Concussion Missiles: Two fast missiles that can be locked on or dumbfired.
Lando Calrissian and L3-37: Edit
- Coaxium Injection: An afterburner which gives the ship an instant speed boost beyond its maximum speed for a long time. This can be cancelled should you wish to return to the ships regular flying speed.
- L3-37 Co-Pilot: Call upon your co-pilot, L3-37, to highlight enemies for both yourself and friendly starfighters. Any highlighted enemies will receive an increase in damage inflicted against them.
- Synchronized Fire: Fires both of your primary weapon guns simultaneously, with increased damage for a short space of time.
- Added in Lando Calrissian and L3-37's Millennium Falcon.
- The Millennium Falcon appears as a stationary object on multiple maps, that players can fight around and jump on top of. Some of the maps that the Falcon appear in are Rebel Depot and Rebel Base.
- The Falcon deals immense damage to the Star Destroyer in Battle Station, but it can be dispatched easily.