|Nebulon B-class Frigate (EF76 Nebulon-B class Escorter)|
The Nebulon-B is a support ship and frigate/cruiser for the Rebel Alliance. It is impossible to spawn a ship/transport inside the frigate, as the ship does not have enough room. The frigate is used as a first defence before enemy ships get to the Capital ships, and it also can be relief to pilots who are trying to escape enemy pilots. The frigate is armed with auto turrets. Docking and spawning at this frigate is impossible.
Attacks (SWBF:RS)[edit | edit source]
Attacks (SWBF:ES)[edit | edit source]
- Ship Auto Turret
- Orbital Strike Cannons
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- In the Star Wars universe, this ship was commissioned for the Galactic Empire, however, these ships were often stolen or hijacked by the Rebel Alliance. An example is the Redemption, the medical ship from The Battle of Endor, from the Return of the Jedi.
- The Nebulon-B is a Cruiser in Star Wars: Battlefront: Elite Squadron, but a Frigate in Star Wars: Battlefront: Renegade Squadron.
- This ship has also also appeared in mods.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars: Battlefront Renegade Squadron (As a Rebel Frigate)
- Star Wars: Battlefront Elite Squadron (As a Rebel Cruiser)
Links[edit | edit source]
- Back to Vehicles
| The Rebel Alliance |
|Rebel Units||Rebel Soldier · Rebel Vanguard · Rebel Marksman · Rebel Smuggler · Bothan Spy · Wookiee Warrior ·|
|Land Vehicles||Alliance AAC-1 · Rebel Combat Landspeeder · T4-B Heavy Tank · Snowspeeder · 74-Z Speeder Bike|
|Space Vehicles||X-Wing · Y-Wing · A-Wing · Alliance Assault Craft · B-Wing · Millennium Falcon · Corellian Corvette · Rebel Transport · Nebulon B-class Frigate · Mon Calamari Star Cruiser · Home One|