- "Obi-Wan was a Jedi Master and General of the Galactic Republic. During the Clone Wars, he commanded the 212th Attack Battalion and defeated General Grievous on Utapau."
- — In-game Description
Much like Yoda, Obi-Wan Kenobi is an expert at turning defense into offense, though in a different way. While Yoda's defensive strengths come in the form of his Unleash ability, where he absorbs blaster fire and propels enemies forward, Obi-Wan Kenobi's comes in his high stamina, allowing him to deflect blasters and other lightsabers for longer.
Obi-Wan's defensive strength can also be seen in his middle ability, Defensive Rush, where Obi-Wan lunges forward at enemies in a lightsaber rush, all the while accurately deflecting any attacks.
The Jedi mind trick is an iconic ability of Obi-Wan's. While Rey uses her mind trick to confuse enemies and revert their controls, Obi-Wan's mind trick prevents enemy players from using their abilities and dodging him.
Finally, Obi-Wan has a powerful Force push inspired by his use of the Force as seen in particular in Revenge of the Sith. Obi-Wan is able to charge up this ability; the longer it is charged, the more powerful the blast is in terms of the range at which enemies are effected as well as the width of the ability.
- All-Out Push: Obi-Wan will unleash a powerful Force blast in an area directly in front of him, damaging and sending his opponents tumbling backwards. This ability can be adapted based on the situation you find yourself in. Hold down the button to increase both the range and width of this Ability.
- Defensive Rush: Obi-wan will rush forward swinging his lightsaber, deflecting any attacks and damaging enemies in front of him.
- Restrictive Mind Trick: When used, all opponent abilities in front of Obi-Wan will be disrupted. During this time, no abilities will be available. This also includes dodges.
Star Cards Edit
Boost Cards Edit
|Jedi Resilience||Perfect Defense||Give It All||Think It Over||Jedi General|
|Quickened Focus||Forward!||More Doubts||Critical Deflection|
- "Hello there."
- — First emote
- "Only a Sith deals in absolutes."
- — Second emote
- "The strongest defence is a swift and decisive offence."
- — Third emote
- "Your move."
- — Fourth emote
- Obi-Wan Kenobi is voiced by James Arnold Taylor, who previously voiced the young Kenobi in the Star Wars: The Clone Wars animated TV series.
- One of Obi-Wan Kenobi's running animations had been discovered by dataminers prior to his release. It is similar to his running animation from the original Star Wars: Battlefront II.
- Additionally, Obi-Wan Kenobi's emotes had been discovered by dataminers prior to their announcement. They were found to be respectively titled: "Hello There," "Your Move," "Strongest," and "Absolutes."
- ↑ THE PAST, PRESENT, AND FUTURE OF STAR WARS™ BATTLEFRONT™ II: New Clone Wars era content is coming starting this fall, including Geonosis, Obi-Wan Kenobi, and General Grievous.
- ↑ The Roadmap
- ↑ AUGUST UPDATE: THE STAR WARS™ BATTLEFRONT™ II ROADMAP
- ↑ F8RGE's Compiled Comments from Discord
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 5.2 5.3 5.4 5.5 5.6 Community Transmission: Obi Wan Kenobi & 212th Attack Battalion