|Force Power 1:|
Obi-Wan Kenobi is one of the only characters to make an appearance in every film besides The Force Awakens and The Last Jedi, whether alive or as a ghost. The first time Obi Wan Kenobi appears in the films is in Episode I: The Phantom Menace, when he is still the apprentice of Qui-Gon Jinn. After the tragic death of his Master, Obi-Wan takes on the young Anakin Skywalker as his apprentice. He later destroys General Grievous, and is one of the few to survive the execution of Order 66. Forced into facing the newly-dubbed Darth Vader, Obi-Wan defeats the Sith Lord, casting him into the lava rivers of Mustafar. He faces Darth Vader again in Episode IV: A New Hope, after beginning the training of Luke Skywalker, where he becomes "one with the Force" and must mentor Luke as a ghost. His image aids Luke Skywalker in finding Yoda to complete his training, and his specter is even able to celebrate the victory of the Rebel Alliance at the end of Episode VI: Return of the Jedi. In the game, Obi-Wan is a great fighter, and his lightsaber battling covers a large range around him, killing many foes. He also has a killer running attack.
Attacks (All Games)Edit
|Obi Wan's Lightsaber||Infinite Use|
|Saber Throw||Infinite Use|
|Force Push||Infinite Use|
Obi-Wan Kenobi is a fast-paced fighter, and wields a blue-bladed lightsaber. His attacks consist of rapid strikes. Kenobi is capable of jumping four times consecutively, enabling him to reach high altitudes fast. When jumping, Obi-Wan is able to attack with a single swipe. When sprinting, Obi-Wan can attack with a decently accurate flurry of attacks, which stops his momentum.
- The skin for Obi-Wan in SWBF:RS and SWBF:ES is how he looked in Episode II, however, in Star Wars Battlefront II it is how he looked in Episode III.
- The Rebel Hero, Ben Kenobi, is in a separate article.
- In the Star Wars Universe, Obi Wan uses Form 3, Soresu, but his model is a Juyo stance.
- His lightsaber moves are exactly the same as the moves used by Anakin Skywalker in Star Wars Battlefront II.
- All of the places Obi-Wan can be played in are places that he's been to from the movies.
- He is one of the few heroes from the original trilogy not to appear in the DICE remake.
- He is voiced by James Arnold Taylor in Star Wars: Battlefront II who also voiced him in the Clone Wars & reprised his role once again in Star Wars Battlefront II (DICE).
- Death Star: Interior
- Kamino: Cloning Facility
- Kamino: Tipoca City
- Tatooine: Mos Eisley
- Mustafar: Refinery
- Naboo: Theed
- Utapau: Sinkhole
- Back to Heroes and Villains
| Heroes/Villains |
|Galactic Republic||Aayla Secura · Falon Grey · Ferroda · Ki-Adi-Mundi · Kit Fisto · Mace Windu · Obi-Wan Kenobi · X2 · Yoda|
|Galactic Empire||Anakin Skywalker · Boba Fett · The Emperor · Darth Vader · IG-88 · X1|
|Separatist Alliance||Asajj Ventress · Count Dooku · Darth Maul · Darth Sidious · General Grievous · Jango Fett|
|Rebel Alliance||Admiral Ackbar · Chewbacca · Col Serra · Han Solo · Lando Calrissian · Luke Skywalker · Obi-Wan Kenobi · Princess Leia · Rahm Kota · Yoda|