The October 30th Patch is a minor update for DICE's Star Wars Battlefront II that was released on Wednesday, October 30, 2019. It primarily resolves issues relating to console crashing when playing the Co-Op game mode that emerged after the major October update Another Night on Endor Update was released.
We have a small patch arriving this week which aims to address several issues that appeared after last week’s Another Night on Endor Update.
The primary fix focuses around an issue that was causing consoles to run out of memory and subsequently result in a game crash. We also have a fix for an issue that was causing servers to crash while playing Co-Op.
We understand that both of these crashes were frustrating and we thank you for your patience while we worked to get a patch released.
Within the patch we also have a number of issues that have been fixed, mostly relating to Co-Op.
As always, we thank you for your feedback and look forward to seeing you on the battlefront.
The Star Wars Battlefront II team
Changes and fixes
- Fixed various issues that were causing memory crashes across all platforms.
- Fixed an issue that was causing a server crash when playing Co-Op.
- Fixed an issue where the timer would not correctly show the “Overtime” message, when an enemy is contesting a command post on Co-Op.
- Fixed an issue where a Co-Op game would end prematurely if the enemy AI is capturing a point within the last 7 seconds of a game.
- Fixed an issue an issue with Co-Op matches ending with inaccurate Defeat screens.
- Fixed an issue where AI would not play the objective on Kashyyyk - Instant Action.
- Fixed functionality of Out-Of-Bounds areas on Ewok Hunt.
- Star Wars Battlefront II - Oct 30th Patch - Release Notes (Content obsolete; no backup link)
- PS4 Pro, BF2 randomly crashing after 1.41 update (CE-34878-0) (Content obsolete; no backup link)
- First 2 games after update, game crashes (Content obsolete; no backup link)
|DICE's Star Wars Battlefront IIUpdates of|