- "The Officer can heal and provide support to teammates."
- — In-game description
With 150 health points, this class focuses on supporting teammates via the Battle Command ability, which allows Officers to boost allies' health, ability cooldowns, and more depending on what Star Cards they equip.
Like all units, the Officer's class level is determined by the experience earned and time played in game with the class. Star Cards for the Officer class can be unlocked through Skill Points, one of which is earned each time the class is leveled up. Their unique Ability Card is Officer's Presence, which increases health regeneration for nearby allies and grants Battle Points. The Officer class uses blaster pistols that are unlocked by completing their respective Milestones.
One of the Officer's default abilities is Battle Command. When used, the Officer will affect all teammates in a radius in front of the Officer. When boosted by Battle Command, affected players will momentarily gain certain benefits such as increased health, increased ability recharge rates, or increased time until weapon overheat. It is a good support ability offering teammates advantages in combat situations. The Battle Command can be changed by Star Cards, which changes the radius and effect of Battle Command.
- Galactic Republic
- Rebel Alliance
- Galactic Empire
- First Order
Faction Default WeaponsEdit
- DC-17 (Republic Officer)
- DH-17 (Rebel Officer)
- Glie-44 (Resistance Officer)
- RG-4D (Battle Droid Commander)
- RK-3 (Imperial Officer)
- SE-44 (First Order Officer)
|In-game Description|| The Flash Grenade splits into multiple fragments that blind and deal a small amount of damage.|
RETRIGGER ACTION: Split into fragments
|In-game Description||Inspire your squad by issuing a Battle Command that allows your allies to withstand more damage.|
|Effect||Temporarily gives allied troops and heroes bonus health.|
|In-game Description|| The default Blaster Turret locks onto enemy soldiers and vehicles. Turret automatically repairs when near a friendly Officer.|
RETRIGGER ACTION: Self-Destruct
|Expert Weapons Handling||Marksman||Bounty Hunter|
|Improved Flash Grenade||Blast Command||Improved Blaster Turret||Homing Shot||Squad Shield|
|Disruption||Defuser||Recharge Command||Improved Battle Command|
- The images for the Star Cards Expert Weapons Handling, Defuser, and Recharge Command depict a First Order Officer wielding an RK-3 blaster pistol, however there is no way for the player to actually wield an RK-3 while playing as a First Order Officer because the weapon is unique to the Imperial Officer.
- The health bonus from the Officer's Battle command, Yoda's Presence and Finn's Big Deal should not stack anymore.
- If the player has health bonus active from the Officer and Finn or Yoda's is applied, the Officer's health bonus will be removed.
- If the player has Finn or Yoda's health bonus active and the Officer's health bonus is applied, the Officer's health bonus will be ignored.
- If the player has Finn or Yoda's health bonus active and Finn or Yoda's health bonus is applied, the new health bonus will be applied and the old one removed.
- If Yoda has his Presence health bonus active and Finn applies his Big Deal health bonus to Yoda, Finn's health bonus will be ignored.
- If Finn has his Big Deal health bonus active and Yoda applies his Presence health bonus to Finn, Yoda's health bonus will be ignored.
- If Finn has Yoda's Presence health bonus active and activates Big Deal, Yoda's Presence health bonus will be removed and Big Deal will be applied.
- If Yoda has Finn's Big Deal health bonus active and activates Presence, Finn's Big Deal health bonus will be removed and Presence will be applied. This was a huge balance feedback and frustration especially in big game modes. it should lower the impact of bonus health when both heroes are present.
|DICE's Star Wars Battlefront IIClasses and Heroes in|