Remote Rockets are operated like a starfighter, including special manouvers (Battlefront 2 Only). However due to their nature, the Remote Rockets collide with their targets in order to inflict damage. The boost is also available for Remote Rockets and should be used when you have a clean shot at the enemy, sacrificing manuverabilty for maximum damage potential.
The main advantage given to these is that Guided Rockets are remote operated and are hard to evade. They're also immune to being detected by the Incoming Missile warnings from flying vehicles, which usually track self-guided missiles launched from conventional Rocket Launchers.
Rockets run on a fuel gauge, displayed as it's 'stamina'. Performing manuvers or using the boost will deplete it faster and will explode as soon as it runs out.
- AT-ST (Gunner)
- Transports (Space Battles, Co-Pilot)
- TIE Bomber
- Chewbacca (Secondary Weapon)
- Assault Class (Upon completion of Demolitionist at Heroic Grade)
- Remote Rockets are bought in the Loadout menu in Star Wars Battlefront: Renegade Squadron for 250 Cr. They perform the same but cannot use manouvers.
- The AI can fire and use these where there's AI paths used by spacecraft and snowspeeders and make no effort to collide them against targets.