The Republic Starfighter, also known as the Jedi Starfighter or formally as the Delta-7 Aethersprite-class Light Interceptor, is the dogfighting starship for the Galactic Republic. The Republic Starfighter is especially proficient at attacking the Droid Starfighter. They are quite agile, but require quite a bit of skill to handle correctly. If you can, you will quickly become a nuisance to the enemy, taking out ships quickly and skilfully almost before the enemy player realises they are being attacked.
|Laser Cannons||Infinite Shots|
- The Republic Starfighter is only available in Star Wars Battlefront I, and is replaced in Star Wars Battlefront II by the Republic Interceptor in space.
- The Republic Starfighter is not included in Naboo: Plains map in PC version of the first Star Wars: Battlefront. But in PS2 and Xbox versions, they are included.
- This is the only Vehicle in the original game to have target tracking.
- Bespin: Platforms
- Kashyyyk: Islands
- Naboo: Plains (only in PS2 and XBOX versions)
- Tatooine: Dune Sea
- Kamino: Tipoca City (beta version only) (moded map only)
- Back to Vehicles
| The Galactic Republic |
|Rebublic Units||Clone Trooper · Heavy Trooper · Clone Sharpshooter · Clone Engineer · Clone Commander · Jet Trooper ·|
|Customisable Units||Clone Commando · Clone Commander Neyo · Clone Commander Cody · AT-RT Driver · Clone Commander Bacara|
|Land Vehicles||AT-TE · AT-RT · IFT-X · A5-RX Battle Tank · BARC Speeder · 74-Z Speeder Bike · LA-AT Gunship · Republic Starfighter|
|Space Vehicles||ARC-170 Starfighter · V-Wing · Republic Interceptor · LA-AT Gunship · Acclamator-class Assault Ship · Victory II-class Frigate · Republic Attack Cruiser|