- "Determined to thwart the First Order, Rey must navigate the mysteries of the Force."
- — In-game description
Resilient is an Epic appearance for Rey in DICE's Star Wars Battlefront II. It is unlocked by completing the "It Calls To You" milestone, which is done by completing the "discover the secret of Takodana" easter egg.
The Resilient skin is based on one of Rey's appearances in The Rise of Skywalker when she raises the hood of her white Jedi-scavenger robes during her brief time in self-exile on Ahch-To.
The skin can only be unlocked if the player does the following actions on the map Takodana: Maz's Castle.
After each successful step, a sound will play.
- On the second floor of the castle, there is a room with a picture of Hondo Ohnaka on the wall, above a small table. While playing as any of the four classes, shoot the picture a few times and then it will drop a small device that can be picked up.
- After collecting the device, head to area where the Slave I is parked, west of the castle. There, you should find three devices that you can interact with. Activate them in this order: left, right then middle.
- After interacting with them, return to the castle, climb to the second floor again, and go outside.
- On the right side you will need to climb on one of the many flags, which depicts an image of a Stormtrooper, and you will see a brick sticking out of the wall that you can interact with.
- After pushing the brick back into the wall, go to castle's basement, and you will find that a door which is normally locked can now be interacted with. Simply open the door and you gain access to a small vault with various treasures.
- Once you enter the vault, you should earn the milestone rewarding you with the appearance.
Other players may do these actions and unlock the skin for everyone. A crate will be provided for you to open, containing the appearance.
NOTE: The milestone can't be earned if playing offline, meaning that the best game mode to earn it in is Co-Op Missions while playing as Resistance.
A video walkthrough of doing this in Co-Op Missions is available.