- "To bolster their droid army, the Trade Federation created the Single Trooper Aerial Platform as a swift and agile solution for patrol and reconnaissance. The STAP's designers customized the respulsorcraft's dimensions to fit the B1 battle droids."
- — In-game Description
The STAP (Single Trooper Aerial Platform) is a Speeder vehicle for the Separatists in DICE's Star Wars Battlefront II. It was released on November 28, 2018 along with the new Geonosis map in Galactic Assault.
light blaster cannon
- Motion Scan: Using this ability will detect all nearby enemies within close proximity to the STAP.
- Heat Sink: When used, the STAP’s primary will no longer overheat for a short duration of time, allowing for focused fire upon an enemy.
- Laser Barrage: A rapid-fire burst of cannon fire that charges up and unleashes high damage onto its target.
- The STAP is the first Separatist Speeder vehicle to be added in the game.
- Single Trooper Aerial Platform on Wookieepedia