The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
These vehicles appear as background, destroyable, or CP scenery in the SWBF series. You cannot enter them, but some can be captured or destroyed.
- The Hardcell-class Transport (A destroyable ship on the Geonosis Spire map in SWBFI)
- The Lucrehulk-class Core Ship (scenery in the far background in Geonosis Spire map in SWBFI) (Also scenery on the Utapau: Sinkhole map).
- The Lucrehulk-class Control Ship in the Separatist space battles.
- The GR-75 Medium Transport is non-destroyable scenery on the Hoth Hunt and 1-Flag Capture the Flag map.
- The Forward Command Centre in the Geonosis Spire map is a CP vehicle.
- A damaged Jawa Sandcrawler on the Tatooine: Dune Sea Map This is a command post.)
- A Sail Barge on the Tatooine: Mos Eisley Map (This is also a command post.)
- the death star can be seen in the sky on endor
- cis landing crafts on Naboo: Plains
- Acclamator-class Assault Ship on most Republic land battles (Battlefront 1)
- You can see a Lucrehulk-class core ship on Geonosis: Dust Plains if you go over the hill.
- Faambas are on the Battle of Naboo as destroyable command posts
- Executor Class Star Dreadnought
- republic Victory II-class Frigate
- the Millennium Falcon on hoth
- Wookiee gnasp fliers on Kashyyyk: Beachhead
- Brown Vulture Droid on Star Wars: Battlefront II
Back to Vehicles
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.