These vehicles appear as background, destroyable, or CP scenery in the SWBF series. You cannot enter them, but some can be captured or destroyed.
- The Hardcell-class Transport (A destroyable ship on the Geonosis Spire map in SWBFI)
- The Lucrehulk-class Core Ship (scenery in the far background in Geonosis Spire map in SWBFI) (Also scenery on the Utapau: Sinkhole map).
- The Lucrehulk-class Control Ship in the Separatist space battles.
- The GR-75 Medium Transport is non-destroyable scenery on the Hoth Hunt and 1-Flag Capture the Flag map.
- The Forward Command Centre in the Geonosis Spire map is a CP vehicle.
- A damaged Jawa Sandcrawler on the Tatooine: Dune Sea Map This is a command post.)
- A Sail Barge on the Tatooine: Mos Eisley Map (This is also a command post.)
- the death star can be seen in the sky on endor
- cis landing crafts on Naboo: Plains
- Acclamator-class Assault Ship on most Republic land battles (Battlefront 1)
- You can see a Lucrehulk-class core ship on Geonosis: Dust Plains if you go over the hill.
- Faambas are on the Battle of Naboo as destroyable command posts
- Executor Class Star Dreadnought
- republic Victory II-class Frigate
- the Millennium Falcon on hoth
- Wookiee gnasp fliers on Kashyyyk: Beachhead
- Brown Vulture Droid on Star Wars: Battlefront II
Back to Vehicles
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.