- "Migrant by nature or perhaps necessity, humans fearlessly explored the vastness of space to find places they could call their own under their own terms, making them the most predominant species in the galaxy. While the planet they originally hail from is still debated, the Core World Coruscant is widely considered the human homeworld. As clone troopers were gradually phased out in favor of human conscripts, many more humans went through rigorous trooper training on Coruscant and at Imperial Academies throughout the galaxy to serve their Emperor with unquestionable loyalty."
- — In-game description
Shoretrooper is an Imperial trooper appearance for all trooper classes in DICE's Star Wars Battlefront II. It was released with the Battle on Scarif Update and all four appearances are designated Rare.
Overview[edit | edit source]
Shoretroopers, also known as coastal defender stormtroopers, were a type of stormtrooper stationed on coastal environments such as Scarif.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This skin was present in the first game as Shoretrooper Captain, as well as the default Imperial skin on Scarif maps.
- This skin marks the first fully armored Imperial Officer Appearance.
- In the campaign, and according to the canonical tie-in novel to Battlefront II, Inferno Squad, Del Meeko was a shoretrooper prior to becoming a TIE fighter pilot and subsequently part of Inferno Squad.
[edit | edit source]
- Coastal defender stormtrooper on Wookieepedia