- "The Specialist excels at long ranged combat, but is vulnerable in close quarters."
- — In-game description
This class specializes in long-range and one-on-one combat. Specialists can use a combination of flanking and certain Ability Cards, such as Personal Shield, to effectively fight several enemies at once.
Like all units, the Specialist's class level is determined by the experience earned and time played in game with the class. Star Cards for the Specialist class can be unlocked through Skill Points, one of which is earned each time the class is leveled up. Its unique Boost Card is Stealth, which hides the Specialist on enemy radars and grants them increased melee damage. The Specialist class uses targeting rifles that are unlocked by completing their respective milestones.
- Galactic Republic
- Rebel Alliance
- Galactic Empire
- First Order
Faction Default Weapons
- Valken-38X (Clone Specialist)
- E-5s (Droid Specialist)
- DLT-20A (Rebel Specialist)
- DLT-19X (Scout Trooper)
- A180 Sniper (Resistance Specialist)
- DLT-19D (First Order Specialist)
|Stealth||Marksman||Bounty Hunter||Expert Weapons Handling||Survivalist|
|Improved Shock Grenade||Improved Thermal Binoculars||Scramble Infiltration||Trip Mine||Personal Shield|
|Stinger Pistol||Repulsor Cannon||Hardened Infiltration||Killstreak Infiltration|
- When using any variant of Infiltration, the Specialist uses an EE-4 Blaster Rifle.
- Health points increased from 100 to 150.
|Heroes in DICE's Star Wars Battlefront IIClasses and|