| All Editors Are Equal|
Assume Good Faith
Don't Delete Discussions
Don't Game the System
User Treatment Policy
The Community Guidelines of the Star Wars Battlefront Wiki outline the conduct that is expected from all users, regardless of status or position.
These rules aim to create a respectful environment that fosters discussion of all things Battlefront. This is not an exhaustive list and is thus subject to change as the wiki evolves.
Anyone who disagrees with a policy is welcome to suggest changes at that policy's talk page.
- All editors are equal - All editors, regardless of status and position, are treated equally and have the same amount of say in their opinion.
- Assume good faith - Unless it is obvious vandalism, always assume that a user's contributions to the wiki are to improve it.
- Blocking guidelines - Destructive editors and vandals will be barred from editing the wiki in increasing periods of time depending on the magnitude of vandalism and if they were blocked previously.
- Don't delete discussions - Do not remove discussion from a talk page unless it is blatant vandalism. This policy applies to user talk pages as well.
- Don't game the system - Attempts to work around policies in order to disrespect others or to justify otherwise inappropriate actions is not tolerated.
- Sock puppetry - One editor, one account.
- User treatment policy - Be considerate and not disruptive.
|Policies and Manual of Styles of Star Wars Battlefront Wiki|