In Galactic Assault, the map is divided into sections, each section only accessible in certain phases, which itself is dictated by which team, Resistance or First Order, wins a phase. In Heroes vs. Villains and Hero Showdown, only the exterior area of the map can be played.
As the fighter attack rages above Starkiller Base, a cadre of Resistance warriors make a daring raid to rescue prisoners trapped inside the First Order facility. On this map, the Resistance are the attackers and the First Order are the defenders.
The Resistance's objective in the first phase is to sabotage the Precinct's Fuel Supply and Lower Turbolaser in an attempt to weaken the First Order's defences. If they succeed, phase two commences and the Resistance must secure the Main Gate of the Precinct. The final phase tasks the Resistance with overriding the Gate Control and Cell Door Control to free the their comrades being held on the base.
Vehicles for Starkiller base are available for phase 1 and 2, with them being listed here:
- Improved collision for structures on Starkiller Base
- Improved spawn zones for Blast on Starkiller Base
- In Galactic Assault, tweaked Resistance spawns in Phase 1
- In Galactic Assault, updated First Order combat area in Phase 1
- In Galactic Assault, reduced explosive objective timer
|Locations and Maps in DICE's Star Wars Battlefront II|
<ref>tags exist, but no
<references/>tag was found