Maz's Castle is included in the following modes:
In Strike, the Resistance needs to defend an artifact inside Maz's Castle, while the First Order has to try and infiltrate Maz's Castle, take the artifact, and bring it back to the pick-up site where a First Order landing transport is waiting.
The following vehicles are available on Maz's Castle for Galactic Assault using Battle Points, unless otherwise stated:
First Order Edit
- All of the hallways, rooms and staircases inside Maz’s Castle are completely accurate, as EA’s Star Wars Battlefront II team got to visit The Force Awakens' set to get the maps perfect.
- Maz’s Castle was a playable map in the Beta.
- This map is also featured in the single-player campaign.
- In Galactic Assault, re-worked the spawns in Phase 2, moving them closer to the objectives.
- In Galactic Assault, the price of the AT-ST has been increased from 1500 to 2500.